um... news :/

Brattina88

So, I've been even a more post-slacker than ever. Sorry :p
I wanted to update. Things've been kinda crazy here - I've been helping with the new before and after school age program at work, that and my stupid classes at the college. Observations, clinicals, Finals... bleh

My mother has been sick :( she went to the hospital a little while back, and they did a biopsy to see if its cancer. We're still waiting on results, which we'll probably get Wed (developing an ulcer over here). Wed is also our Christmas Program at work :eek:

Oh, and in addition to that I've been trying to get Chandler Bing in line. It's been almost 3mos, and I've finally taught him to sit. Woohoo....

Want to know the craziest part? Yesterday, my Dad got my mother a miniature daschund !! :yikes: AND, in addition to that, a friend that has been living with us has been talking to a woman about a dog that she has been wanting (this I've actually known about for a while, now I don't think its a good idea!)

stressed,
Dana

bubbatd

Wow !!! Alot going on !! sure hope your Mom's results are good !

Kase

Oh Dana ((((((((HUGS))))))))). I hope your Mums results come back soon!

Toller_08

(((hugs)))

I hope your mom's results come back good! You definitely are going through quite a bit at the moment. I hope everything gets less stressful for you soon.

joce

I'll be thinking of your mom! Sending good thoughts:)

ACooper

You sure do have alot going on right now!

I too hope everything comes out good for your mom ((((HUGS))))

Members online

No members online now.