Sasquatch?

MicksMom

I've never heard of a Sasquatch. Looking at the pictures on their site, that dog looks like a Caucasion Mountain Dog/Great Pyr mix. I'll go out on a limb and say it's not a real breed.

Burt Ward is an idiot and claims the dog is a rare breed. When asked what it is a mix of, he'll admit he doesn't know...I have the email somewhere and will dig it up if anyone wants it.

Anything having to do with Burt and Tracy Ward and GGR is a scam. Of course the poor animals are innocent....which is sadder than the fact that those two scumbags make a living off of the despair these animals have endured.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Agilitylabbie

Last Ehco of Fieldfare
The Sasquatch? Funny, I don't remember seing that breed in this years Dogs In Canada Annual. Must be pretty darn rare then.:D Handsome boy though. He looks like a Great Pyr x to me.

Saintgirl

It just makes me sad. GGR makes me want to get sick, and then to see their own version of a designer breed.............

Xerxes

Mr Poopy
Not to dredge up old stuff, but I came across the "Gentle Giants Rescue" website, and they have a breed listed on there called the Sasquatch. Is this an actual breed, or just another mutt?

http://www.gentlegiantsrescue.com/sasquatch_page_1.htm

:confused::confused:
Whatever mix it is, those same pics have been up for at least 2 years. It's a shame that Ward isn't using what's left of his celebrity to do the right thing.

so here is a real dum question.. since i am not familar with the breed, i dont think that an adoption fee of 490 to 990 is right???? WTH?? is that the right price??? to me that sounds like a fee for a pure breed. maybe i am wrong.

Xerxes

Mr Poopy
so here is a real dum question.. since i am not familar with the breed, i dont think that an adoption fee of 490 to 990 is right???? WTH?? is that the right price??? to me that sounds like a fee for a pure breed. maybe i am wrong.
If you're familiar with GG at all, you'll know that no matter how much money you give them, you'll not get the dog. They'll re-direct you to another dog, or another dog or another dog. GG is a scam. Do a google search on GG and scams.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Gentle Giants charges appalling amounts for the dogs and I would never ever trust that rescue, I don't consider them reputable in the least.

I looked for Binn a while back, but I couldn't find him. Poor guy. :( I guess I'm blind.

ETA: Nevermind, I found him. *sigh*

bubbatd

This is a site for many kleenex .......I've never seen a happy ending from there . We hate them ---they hate us .

H

HarleyD

I can't believe a so called rescue would charge up to a thousand bucks for a dog. And no, "Sasquatch" isn't a type of breed it's just some name the dumb@$$ came up with to make the dog seem 'unique' so he could charge an arm and a leg. Granted, a dog that big is unique in his own right, but shouldn't be priced like that...at any rescue...especially being a mix of unknown origins.

These people SUCK!

No it certainly is NOT right..In many cases they snatch these dogs out of sheltars and pounds and turn around and sell them for 900-2,000 bucks (sometimes more) claiming they are "Rare" or some "rare color"...it is ridulculous.

heres a site you might want to check out: http://www.gentlegiantnews.com/

Members online

No members online now.