Dog training .

I found this dog training place , just an hour away from my house . i am interested in giving my one year old dobie for obedience and guard dog training . so i was surfing through their website , now what bothers me is that in their training pictures i can see a labrador doing bite work , is this possible ? This picture has made me to doubt their work . please do check their site http://www.shekasdogsint.com/programs.htm .

And according to their boarding training i have to leave my dog their for a month . will it be good ?

I think group obedience classes or even training your dog yourself would be good alternatives. Did you try e-mailing them and asking what kind of methods they use? I think you should also visit the place in person before sending your dog there to see the dogs' living conditions, what they are fed, if there is a vet nearby, how often they are played with and exercised and if other dogs with DA problems will be housed in another area or not. You should also try to observe one actual training session, to see the relationship between the trainer and a dog.

Members online

No members online now.