Bones!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Booo! I'm not very happy right now. :(

I was informed by my raw supplier that he has stopped offer raw knuckle bones. Okay, no big deal -- I'll go to the local place I used to get them from. Nope, not offering them. They are only offering bones left from processing which are weight bearing bones.

So, it looks like I'm going to have to find a new supplier for bones. I have called every place possible locally with no luck. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can possibly get these online for a decent price?

Thanks!

Saeleofu

...aren't knuckle bones weight-bearing bones, too?

Sorry, I can't actually be helpful. I've been searching for a decently-priced raw supplier for ages. Nothing local, and shipping kills any good deals I can get online.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I usually get the marrow bones (the ones they sell at some supermarkets as "soup bones " ... But the longer ones) yes I know they are weight bearing but my dogs aren't super mega rough chewers and are more concerned with getting the marrow out :/ .

Some meat markets and butchers will also sell split knuckles (I have never seen whole ones). I know you aren't supposed to give dogs these but mine love them so much :)

Members online

No members online now.