Greyhound Puppy Possibility-Pros/Cons

Sorry to bump up an old thread but things are working out even more for the better.

The breeder ended up not breeding on this heat cycle due to her female being on antibiotics. So, that puts the breeding into March of 2014. Which would mean puppies coming home June/July. Perfect timing!! No winter puppy and gets Didgie to two years old!

So, just loved how this really seems to be working out in my favor. Hopefully a greyhound puppy will be in my future for next year :D

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Sorry to bump up an old thread but things are working out even more for the better.

The breeder ended up not breeding on this heat cycle due to her female being on antibiotics. So, that puts the breeding into March of 2014. Which would mean puppies coming home June/July. Perfect timing!! No winter puppy and gets Didgie to two years old!

So, just loved how this really seems to be working out in my favor. Hopefully a greyhound puppy will be in my future for next year :D
Yaaay!

Awesome! I've heard there's quite a difference between adult Greyhounds and Retired Racing Greyhounds because of their upbringing and training. I've also heard that Greyhound puppies are the most adorable, heart-stealing, bundles of energetic sweetness ever known to man (yeah, yeah... bias showing a bit there). I'm really looking forward to reading all about this next year! :D

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
I'm so stoked for you! I think sighthounds and Koolies are a perfect match!

Members online

No members online now.