Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-16-2013, 08:09 AM
The Monster.

I'm not going to name names, but someone kicked me in the boob last night while practicing chest rebounds. It still hurts a surprising amount this morning. It's off limits, much to my husband's chagrin.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 07-16-2013, 11:51 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Buddy had diarrhea in his crate a day or two after I left (why does this stuff NEVER happen when I am here!) I mean full on paint the walls cannon butt, thank dog he had a cover on his crate or else it really would have been a mess!!! I had to throw his bedding away & put something else in there in the mean time til I can buy something else which WILL be lined with nylon this time :/. I know it wasn't his fault , I was giving them a new supplement for their coats & I think that he couldn't tolerate it. But it sucks it happened when I wasn't here because if I had been I prolly would have woken up & could have let him out.

Buddy really doesn't do anything "bad", but my experience with him have made me come to the decision to be more selective about any future adult rescues I might have.

Josefina is a bitch with other dogs, I don't know if its because she was an orphan or what but she will "pick" at other dogs & I have to manage the crap out of her. But a while back she decided to make hell with Yumi (My folks shepherd/dobie mix female) she had no problems with the males (Bear & Buddy) so I guess all futurepuppies will have to be males as long as she is here, which is fine with me because I care more about the personality of the dog then the gender.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm All Ears

I left Rose outside in the rain for three hours last night on accident. Now I feel like a horrible person. Rose was all excited to be let back in. She's so quiet I just thought she was in the playpen asleep in her bed.

Bad owner. Mean to the sweetest dog.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:07 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I want a freaking whippet. That is all.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 07-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Original Twin

What does it say when you realize that your current bookmark for the dog training book you're reading is a piece of a sheet that your dog chewed up?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Buddy had diarrhea in his crate a day or two after I left (why does this stuff NEVER happen when I am here!) I mean full on paint the walls cannon butt, thank dog he had a cover on his crate or else it really would have been a mess!!! I had to throw his bedding away & put something else in there in the mean time til I can buy something else which WILL be lined with nylon this time :/. I know it wasn't his fault , I was giving them a new supplement for their coats & I think that he couldn't tolerate it. But it sucks it happened when I wasn't here because if I had been I prolly would have woken up & could have let him out.

Buddy really doesn't do anything "bad", but my experience with him have made me come to the decision to be more selective about any future adult rescues I might have.
You left your dog in a crate for two days, came home to diarrhea, and that irritated you to the point you wish you had a different dog?

Old 07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
You left your dog in a crate for two days, came home to diarrhea, and that irritated you to the point you wish you had a different dog?
I think she left the dog with someone, not that he was in the crate for 2 days straight!

Feistea, ze Blog
Feist - 1 y/o Border Collie
Wesley - 3 y/o nephew derpoodle
Cleo - 13 y/o 'family dog' mini poodle
Old 07-16-2013, 08:54 PM
Little dog, big voice

I'm feeling weirdly nervous about Cali's dental appointment tomorrow. She hasn't been under anesthesia since she was spayed, and although she did fine, I'm still worried! I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it wasn't for her... she has served as the light at the end of the tunnel for me on more than one occasion, and has sometimes been the one thing that keeps me going. Please send good vibes that she returns home happy with nice, pearly whites!

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
I think she left the dog with someone, not that he was in the crate for 2 days straight!
That's how I read it, too... that whoever was taking care of him didn't hear him and wake up to let him out, not that there was no one there TO let him out.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm All Ears

Mia freaking ROCKS at nosework! I mean really really rocks. I put her in a stay and by the time I had released her then walked the steps to the living room, she'd already found one of the hides.