AllK-9 20% off sale (biothane leashes)

JacksonsMom

I just got an e-mail... if any were considering trying the biothane leashes!

Fathers Day Sale
20% OFF! at ALL K-9 INC.
June 13th - 16th

Discount Code: 61316

It's easy! Just go to WWW.ALLK-9.COM, enter the code 61316 in the discount coupon box during checkout and the 20% off will automatically be applied to your order.

Orders must be placed online
June 13th - 16th.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
*checks bank account*

I'm supposed to drive 2 hours out next week to pick up a crap ton of raw meat....I think my dogs would rather have pretty things than food, right?? :p

JacksonsMom

*checks bank account*

I'm supposed to drive 2 hours out next week to pick up a crap ton of raw meat....I think my dogs would rather have pretty things than food, right?? :p
LOL abso-frickin'-lutely!

They're awesome. I'm telling ya you'll love it.

I'm highly considering getting a longer tracking line. Jackson's 50ft rope leash is really disgusting and started to get ripped up a bit. Having a longer one in biothane would be awesomeee. But but but... I've been spending WAY too much money on him lately.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I have been spending a lot of money on "stuff" lately, lol. But now that I'm going to be working 2 jobs, I keep telling myself that I can afford it :p

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Thanks for sharing! I doubt I'll purchase one anytime this soon, but I really hate taking Cali out on her long line when the ground is wet/muddy because the rope gets pretty disgusting to hold onto, so I will have to buy one this summer at one point.

Members online