Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-31-2013, 11:56 PM
Top Dog

#1 and always.

'You have Jrts? OMG they are so hyper.'

Yeah no, my dogs are not hyper, they don't need nor require hours of exercise to calm them down. They are NOT bouncing off the walls, if they were I wouldn't have them because I actually hate that. I just sold one of the pups to a world agility champion..........says he is THE easiest pup she has ever had (her first jrt) and loves his off switch. Loves how he is couch potato until it is time to work/play, then goes back to being a couch potato again.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
"Awwww, how big is he going to be when he grows up?"

"Can I pet your puppy!?"

Okay, so, if people are complaining about Percy, I can take him. Strictly as a favor to you. Not because I want to keep him forever and ever or anything. NOT AT ALL. And we need to hang out. Let me know when you have some time - I miss you. <3

As to the last bit, tell them they can come back to visit when they are comfortable with you having five dogs. Until then, GTFO.
NO. ROFL. I know what you're trying to do. Teh ridiculous Golden-ness shall stay, if not because I love him like a fat kid loves cake, then because he pisses people I don't like off.

Yes. We do need to hang out. WHEN?!

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Is that a bow tie?! Oh poor dog! What a silly thing to make him wear

He's a dog.
He doesn't give a ****.
I assure you.
The correct answer is actually "Bow ties are cool."
Old 04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by adojrts View Post
I just sold one of the pups to a world agility champion..........says he is THE easiest pup she has ever had (her first jrt) and loves his off switch. Loves how he is couch potato until it is time to work/play, then goes back to being a couch potato again.
I have nothing to add other than I love this!!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
"EEEEK HE IS SO CUTE! IS THAT A MINI AUSSIE?!"
"/IS THAT A STANDARD AUSSIE?!"

No. There is no such thing as a "standard" aussie, he is a REAL aussie. There is no **** thing as mini aussies thank you very much.

"what a cute dog...my dog died 2 weeks ago..."

Seriously when did it become appropriate for people to go up to people with dogs and talk about their dead ones? Can you imagine going up to someone with a baby "we just lost our cousin..." SHUT UP. I REALLY DON'T CARE AND YOU ARE MAKING THIS VERY AWKWARD.

My friend Tom has an aussie, he used to x, y, z and blablabla

This is as mind numbingly boring as telling people about the dream you had. I don't know your friend tom or his dog.. nor do I care.

AWW You are so cute, what's your name?

Want an answer from the human? Talk to the human. But if you want to ask him go ahead, might not get an answer though.

He is so smart! I could never get my dog to ______

He is pretty smart, I also bothered to train him. Do not put your lazy owner syndrom and blame it on your dog. or put my hard work into the fact that he is just "smart"

How much did you pay for him?

Were you raised in a barn? when did this become appropriate conversation for STRANGERS. How much did you pay for that purse? Hey, how much were your hospital bills for that kid of yours?

Aww it's ok, I don't mind if he jumps

I do.

Can he have a treat?

Oh hi, cute child, I have some extra candy my pocket, can I offer your child one?
Seem weird? Yea, because it is. I watch what my dog eats and you are some **** stranger

Best case scenario it's some cheap grocery store treat and he can't have that anyway so...
no.

You have a CRATE?! Ugh I could never do that to my puppy

Please stop implying that because I have a crate, I don't love my dog.
First of all, he likes it.
Second of all, that's probably why your 8 month old puppy still takes regular dumps in the living room.

Is that a bow tie?! Oh poor dog! What a silly thing to make him wear

He's a dog.
He doesn't give a ****.
I assure you.

You shouldn't call him ______, that's so mean

Once again, he's a dog.
He does not understand english.

Is he dyed GREEN?! That is so cruel!

OH SIDEWALK CHALK AND WATER!
OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Little Timmy, why don't we ask the nice lady if you can play ball with her dog or pet him since he seems so friendly

please stop using your child as a puppet. It's creepy.
Just ask me.

Where did you get him?

Planet Jupiter.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS TAIL?!

WHAT?! IT'S NOT THERE?!?!
OH GOD!!
WE SHOULD RETRACE OUR STEPS!!
Seriously BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm dieing!
I can relate, when I made Bristol pink I had so many people say I was cruel, it was five extra minutes in the tub between shampoo and conditioner to the the hair STAIN stain the hair...but she is clearly traumatized!

And 'does she like it?' Yes, she she does I asked! My husband told one person that he emailed her and asked, she replied yes, the guy said, oh good o.O

And now that you mention it, wtf is it with people telling you about your dead dogs as they maul your live one?

I forgot one!

Please don't pick Bristol up, she doesn't like it, she won't bite, she is just not happy and tries to bail, sit in a chair and she will more than happily enough jump up in the chair for you to maul her, she will even give you puppy hugs and kisses.

Then they proceed to pick her up and exclaim "oh she doesn't mind when *I do it" why yes her flat tail and limp body scream "I'm happy"!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
The correct answer is actually "Bow ties are cool."
Lol lol
Old 04-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Ball Thrower

I'm tired of hearing that spaniels are aggressive/always "turn" on their owners/attack children. Also, I'm tired of people telling me I'm cruel for having docked his tail. I didn't do it, I had no say in the process. He came like that. Also, if one more person tells me I should breed him to a poodle, I'll punch them in the face.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:01 AM
treehugging clicker freak

I'm sure there are more.... But the one I am most peeved about right now is strictly for Maddie:

"How old is she?" And when I answer she'll be 11 next month "Wow she looks good for her age. My cocker only lived until (insert age under 10 here) " and then tells me how sick they were or what ailment took them. STOP IT. JUST STOP!!!!!I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT !! *plugs ears* lalalalala

And from non-strangers (family mostly) about her hearing loss, because there's no hiding it now. "Oh it will be terrible if she loses sight in her other eye and her hearing. To be totally blind and deaf" no friggin duh

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 04-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Top Dog

"German shepherd / dobe mix, right?" Or, "I KNOW he's half German shepherd, what's the other half?"
"He's a Beauceron."
"Wow, what's that a mix of?!"

Every. Single. Time.

Or, "Look at his feet, they're huge!!"

I know it's not fair to get annoyed by those comments, but we go out every day, and hear those things every day. It gets old. I'm aware how big his feet are, and yes, beauceron is a breed.

Fleetwood Mes Yeux Vigilant CGCA RE TDCH TDI and Shed Antler Dog!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
"German shepherd / dobe mix, right?" Or, "I KNOW he's half German shepherd, what's the other half?"
"He's a Beauceron."
"Wow, what's that a mix of?!"

Every. Single. Time.

Or, "Look at his feet, they're huge!!"

I know it's not fair to get annoyed by those comments, but we go out every day, and hear those things every day. It gets old. I'm aware how big his feet are, and yes, beauceron is a breed.
I had a guy argue with me that there was no way my then 8 year old Shiba Inu was going to stay that size,she was 8 years old.