Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Silence, peasants.

Wesley's stuff is in a couple of bins on top of his crate, for the most part.

Futurepuppy's stuff is in her futurecrate next to my desk, no idea where I'll put it when she arrives.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post

Then I have gear bags for each sport (SchH, Flyball, Agility/trick/prop/misc etc)

More pics of everything I cram in those, HERE.

Each of my dogs also have a binder with their registration paperwork, titles, certificates, shot records etc - things I travel with just in case I need them at a trial or something.

In the living room we have an old style crate with their chew toys.
Awesomeness! I need to get some storage drawers like yours, they look nicer. My one is pretty old and kind of falling apart. I also love that you have it labeled!

I forgot - I do have a binder for Jackson, too, with all of his medical files, etc.

Brit & Jackson

Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post

And other than that I have a toy basic in the livingroom and I leave cups of Fromm around the house at doorways and things for training.
Ohhh I love that!

Brit & Jackson

Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post

And other than that I have a toy basic in the livingroom and I leave cups of Fromm around the house at doorways and things for training.
just have to say that this is brilliant
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Top Dog

[QUOTE=FG167;2218336]...Then I have gear bags for each sport (SchH, Flyball, Agility/trick/prop/misc etc)
...[QUOTE]

Caleb's obedience bag is the blue one. Love it! I'm tossing around the idea of getting the new one when it's availale for Nosework.

[QUOTE=FG167;2218336]...
Each of my dogs also have a binder with their registration paperwork, titles, certificates, shot records etc - things I travel with just in case I need them at a trial or something...[QUOTE]

I have all that stuff in a folder in the filing cabinet. Copies are in the glove box of each vehicle as well as the obedience and Nosework bags.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Did a count of my dog inventory....

Regular leashes- 18 (includes leather, nylon, rope, etc)
Gentle Leaders- 2
Harnesses- 4
Coursing slip- 1
martingale/leash combo- 1
Slip Leads- 8
Training Long lines- 2
Flexi- 1 (only use this in my backyard sometimes because it isn't fenced
Muzzles- 2
Coupler- 1
Agility Tab- 1
Collars- 50 that I could find, but there are more lying around my house and a new paco in the mail that should be here by tomorrow at the latest.
Coats: Bamm has 1, Cricket has 2 and Joey has 2
Pajamas: Joey has 1

plus lots of toys and lots of random stuff, grooming supplies, food, treats, costumes, etc

Leashes, collars, training long lines, etc go in this long tupperware bin

That tupperware bin usually is on top of Bamm and Cricket's crates... oh and that crate with the different levels next to their crate is going to be Whiskey's little room when he comes back.

On top of the bin is a bag that has coats, pajamas

Food and treats are kept in these bins. The one labeled Bamm and Joey that also says treats is actually treats for all of the dogs. I tried to cross their names off but my permanent marker died on me

I have a bunch more dog stuff scattered on top of my kitchen table, treats, supplements, peanut butter, some shampoo, and canned Merrick because Joey gets that mixed in with dinner to keep weight on him.

A bunch more assorted dog stuff is in this bin including grooming stuff, extra bowls, costumes, etc. I need to organize it, but I'm waiting until we move and have a room specifically for the dogs to do so.

and one of their toy bins... they have a couple. I am going to have Josh build me a big dog toy chest once we move. I tried to rotate this in photobucket but photobucket wont rotate it when I try to share it here for some reason. It's next to Joey's crate which is always covered with a blanket because he whines otherwise.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Well, we have this...

And then, it's just...everywhere :/ lol

Also, I refuse to inventory my things, then I will just think about how much money I would have if I didn't buy ANY OF IT!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:47 PM
orange iguanas.

I kind of have stuff everywhere, but it's all contained to bins for the most part so it doesn't seem so chaotic lol.

This is where the bulk of my junk is contained - treats, nail trimmers, dental stuff, extra collars, Halloween costumes...

Canvas tote kept on the bookcase upstairs. Mostly shampoos as you can see LOL. Brushes and a billion bandanas.

Cupboard above pantry. Contains my dad's Beggin Strip stash, medications and frequently used treats.

Our stash of Trader Joes treats in the back

We keep bins of their food out in the garage, but we are too lazy to go out there every time we feed the dogs, so we keep a smaller supply on the counter next to the fridge. Bin on bottom is Juno's, bin on top is Lucy's, and Ziploc bag is Happy's.

And finally.... our first aid/health care stuff. Heartgard, thermometer, bandaging supplies, stethoscope etc.

Their leashes are just hung on hooks with our jackets. And... I think that's about everything... other than the toy box lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 01-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Puppy Dog

We have a leash rack up front with 4 hooks, one for each dog and then one for leashes/foster collars. Its complettly full. Each dog has 3 pacos, a halti, and 4-5 fabric play collars. Magdelyn has her therapy vest and a reflective collar. We used to have our keys on it but now have a "leash rack" that our keys go on. It is the size I guess normal people need for leash racks but we would be able to get maybe 4 leashes on it, it is suuper tiny. We have a plastic storage bin with drawers that we keep all of our meds. Grooming supplies and a drawer with e-collars and bite not collars since most of our fosters end up having surgery its good to keep them on hand. Ontop of that we have a plastic bin with dog food. We keep the cat food under the sink (since the cats can open it) We just have a wicker basket toys are kept in since our kids dont really have much interest in toys.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:47 PM
such sights to show you

I keep all the mushing stuff in the trunk of my car so I can't forget anything. Leashes and collars are mostly on the back porch, and stuff like brushes and nail trimmers are mostly in a bowl in the dining room, but there's stuff... pretty much all over the house.