Puppy Invasion 2013

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
My issue won't be paying for the dog. It's going to be finding a freaking trainer. I might have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the nearest trainer that does obediance, which I am planning on hopefully doin with said puppy.

But I am crossing my fingers that I hopefully will find a trainer locally that I like.

Miakoda

With TB's health slowly declining (he's still amazingly happy and getting around great, but the atrophy on the paralyzed size of his face is happening at an alarming rate, and it may very well start affecting his throat and ability to eat/drink/swallow, so... :(. ), this year will probably be puppy year for us. However, hubby and I just can't agree on what. He wants and English Bulldog or Basset Hound, and I want a Fila, which is something he's not entirely on board yet. We may compromise at a well-bred English Mastiff, but I'm not sure yet. I'm also feeling a weirdness at not having an APBT, since I've had almost nothing but since 1998. I love them, but it's so hard to give enough quality time having to crate and rotate, while taking care of the 3 human kiddos. I just have a lot of thinking to do.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Frodo and I did our first session of "sometimes PW leaves with another dog and sometimes Frodo's get left behind."

It went about what I was expecting, which is to say not all that well. There was also like a billion (read: 6) people in my apartment cause Ryan had friends over, but still! I wanted him to be like meh, whatevs. Even though I knew he wouldn't be, lol.

So we have...4.5(ish) more months to work on this.

Members online

No members online now.