One week from today...!!!!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Oh I can arrange daily blurry photos....just you wait!

Also, I also get my awesome f1.8 lens on Thursday, so non-blurry will be much easier....

In the meantime, video of Cody playing ball: http://youtu.be/R3XAYWXdrZI with cameos from Snipe and Z.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ahh, he's like a pogo stick! :p

K9 I demand that at some point we meet up so I can meet this awesome little guy!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I dunno K9, I know PW said she was getting a Who-pup, but you might want to wait until after the little girl gets home to make sure PW doesn't steal Cody...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I dunno K9, I know PW said she was getting a Who-pup, but you might want to wait until after the little girl gets home to make sure PW doesn't steal Cody...
Pshaw! I would totally never even consider doing someth...how DARE you!

:ninja:

Taqroy

Oh I can arrange daily blurry photos....just you wait!

Also, I also get my awesome f1.8 lens on Thursday, so non-blurry will be much easier....

In the meantime, video of Cody playing ball: http://youtu.be/R3XAYWXdrZI with cameos from Snipe and Z.
I am so so glad he's going to a Chazzer!! I'm still sad that I couldn't get him and have Mu's twin. (Even their pictures are the same - my FB pic looks just like the one you posted LOL.)

k9krazee

It still doesn't seem real!!! :D We're going to begin the journey tomorrow afternoon/evening!

Oh, oh, oh! Do I see a meetup in our future?! He's freaking adorable. Congrats. :)
Absolutely!!!! SW Michigan? I'm not sure exactly where you are, but I'm in metro-detroit area and travel to the Grand Rapids area at least once a month.

Hopefully I can get some cute shots of him in his new fleece on Thursday when it's set to arrive. ;)
Yes yes yes!!! Thanks again! I think he'll be happy to know the temperature will be back up in the 50's Sunday, Monday & Tuesday here before it drops back to 30's...

Ahh, he's like a pogo stick! :p

K9 I demand that at some point we meet up so I can meet this awesome little guy!
I'm always game for a meetup! And I would love to meet Fro and Whobaby!!! We need to seriously organize a big midwest area-ish get together.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
So the lens is still set to deliver tomorrow despite arriving in W-S last night. :p And now his fleece is scheduled for Friday - hopefully it'll get here before K9 does!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Absolutely!!!! SW Michigan? I'm not sure exactly where you are, but I'm in metro-detroit area and travel to the Grand Rapids area at least once a month.
I'm in Kalamazoo, but have no issues at all coming up to GR. Are there any nice trails or anything around to actually take the dogs? I'm not super familiar with GR as far as dog-friendly things go...

Once you guys get settled and feel the new guys is ready let me know! I'll bring Rider up and we will have some ACD fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.