Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
After all, life is 100% fatal LOL (seemed like we needed a little levity)
Old 08-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Let it be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
There are pros and cons to both hospital and home births. Just be empowered to your options and choose what YOU feel is best for you and your baby, what you feel the best about, and know the risks of the options you have
Amen! Birth is a beautiful and empowering experience. Or it can be. I want every woman to walk away from it proud of what she has accomplished regardless of how she birthed because it's the journey into parenthood. Having unmedicated births means a lot to me personally, but I would never want to make a mama feel less than because she had her little one different. She is a different person and should birth the way she sees fit.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Active Pup

It all depends on the situation. Like for instance, my wife wanted to give birth naturally, but unfortunately, it didn't happen. The reason is that she is already in labor for more than 24 hours and the doctors and the nurses are worried that our baby might get stressed and have it's first poo(which is also called meconium) inside the womb and that is very dangerous for the baby. So me and wife decided to go for c-section. We don't really have a choice at that time, but who cares, as long as my wife and my baby is safe.