*Insert Scream here*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I think I'm going crazy. These past 3 or so days I SWEAR I see something scuttering across the floor in my house. So I am sitting on the couch now and thinking I should go to bed and I see it out of the corner of my eye clear as can be. It goes towards my entryway and coat closet so I grab a chair, a mop, and a broom, and literally empty out the closet. I see nothing. I stab the swiffer around until I give up.

I have no idea what it is. First I thought it was a damsel fly or moth but it's definitely staying on the ground. Too small for a mouse. Maybe a lizard? I have no idea if it's even real.

But to make matters worse, I decide I am going to bed and I let the dogs out. I open the sliding glass door and walk out to the porch. A few minutes later I turn around and see a black widow hanging smack dab in the middle of the door. So I grab the nearest thing, which happens to be a dust pan and stab the spider to death.

Ugh! I am feeling so icked out and am now thinking I have spiders and mice everywhere. Ugh!

joce

Glad lizard is not a possibility here!

Same thing happened with me the other day in the barn where I swear a mouse could not have squeezed and I finally saw it straight on. Thought I was loosing it.

Your not nuts if you think you possibly are so your good lol!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Oh man, last year was the first experience I really had with lizards just hanging around outside. I got home, emptied my suitcase and FOUND A LIZARD. So very gross

Xandra

Oh man, last year was the first experience I really had with lizards just hanging around outside. I got home, emptied my suitcase and FOUND A LIZARD. So very gross
Was it alive? Because that is like... my childhood dream come true.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!
I have such a fear of all creepy crawly lizards, spiders, insects, rodents.. basically anything and everything lol

My bed is lofted and I used to spray a RIDICULOUS amount of like bleach cleaner against the legs of the bed because for some reason I believed that this would stop any creature that somehow entered my dorm to want to climb into my bed and lay eggs in my ears lol

I am an animal lover most of the time.. but when it comes to those kinds of animals... SCREAM. KILL. EVERYTHING. or CAPTURE. CALL EVERYONE.

Some girl on my dorm has pet rats and either she let it out or it got out and was wandering the halls.. and thank god her scream stopped me because I was so scared when I saw it that I was about 2 centimeters from punting it across the floor. I would've felt so bad but dammit don't let your giant black rat wander around!!! MY INSTINCT WHEN A RAT RUNS UP TO ME IS NOT "Aww look how cute a pet!" I thought it was a regular disease carrying evil RAT!!

ACooper

Ok the black widow would still have me screaming! I don't think I could have gone to sleep thinking what I saw skittering on the floor might POSSIBLY have been another spider/black widow :eek:

*shivers*

And no, if you are open to the possibility of being crazy, you probably aren't! LOL

EWWWWW, spiders! We had mice in our apartment when we first moved in. Even though its been months since we have had them I still occasionally think I see something out of the corner of my eye at least once a week.

ACooper

Lizards eat spiders and all sorts of creepy crawlies :)
And I like lizzards :D I like bats, snakes, (well, like is a strong word for snakes, but I'm definitely unafraid of them!) and all sorts of other critters who like to eat spiders!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? :rofl1:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Omg. Spiders 0.0 we had wolf spiders at our old house. We had a guy spray for insects and spiders every few months but if we went too long we would start to see spiders and I have been BEYOND scarred by spiders...

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I would rather have lizards or spiders than all the roaches that are infesting our apartment building. :( The roaches are bold, they just run right across the floor. I also see them skitter across my dresser at night, and a couple times I've even seen them in my bed! We aren't dirty people, we're quite tidy, but that doesn't matter to vermin. Miles chases the flies, I which he would chase roaches too.

I am glad we don't have mice, rats or bats though.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I would definitely prefer a lizard to anything else. But I grew up in houston and we had geckos everywhere. No matter what you did, they'd get inside.

But when I was in college a lizard died next to my bed and I almost stepped on it getting out of bed. Ick!

So far today I have not seen the little scurrying thing- whatever it is.

JacksonsMom

Gngbewuybeyuwbgu. I HATE that feeling. Two summers ago, we had a mice problem. And I saw THREE go running out of my closet and under my bed and I FROZE and was sooo scared they were going to be crawling all over me. It was sooo gross. And then there was a huge ass spider that nearly crawled across my feet on the kitchen floor a few days later. It makes me all creeped out.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Scatter some flour on the floor and see if they leave a trail?
Charlie was chasing something in the room today, so crazy about it the others got involved. Turned out to be a teeny tiny moth. XD

Members online

No members online now.