Trent + Snow

Equinox

Some pictures from our "snow day" that I overlooked last time. Plus, it is raining like crazy right now so I am missing the white fluffy stuff

My sweetfaced puppy

It angers me greatly that there is white on the bottom of his chin

He doesn't care, though. He has a happy.

But mostly he has a sweet faced expression

I love this dog

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Trent is amazingly handsome and noble! :) He has the best eyes, so knowing.

I love the jumping pictures. I'm jealous of your hunky GSD boy... hopefully I'll have one soon though.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Trent is so handsome! :) He looks like he must be a really fun dog. I adore GSDs, so I'm glad that there's quite a few on here.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I.LOVE.TRENT. I should get a t-shirt that says that, lol. Great pictures, he is so gorgeous!

Trent is amazingly handsome and noble! :) He has the best eyes, so knowing.

I love the jumping pictures. I'm jealous of your hunky GSD boy... hopefully I'll have one soon though.
Highjack alert, but. . .SRSLY? :D

Equinox

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, he is such a great and fun dog to be around!

Is it odd that I want to cuddle Trent. His expression is just the most sweetest and kindness, until you probably tick off his ma'ma. He sure seems like a great dog :)
Not odd at all, I grab him for cuddles all the time - he's big on head snuggles with me :D

Love that last shot! :) He's so handsome.
Thanks, I like it, too! I am surprised the last three turned out, I overlooked them the first time because it was at a distance. Zoomed waaaay in, did some cropping/editing and was pleasantly surprised it even caught the snowball and scattering snow.

I should probably stop hating on this P&S so much :p

Trent is so handsome :D and love how happy he is to be in the snow!
He's a snow dog for sure! It is too bad he lives in Oregon, really. He can be a bit of a diva when it's raining hard, but he's all puppydog on our rare snow days.

Still my favorite GSD!!! I love the little white fuzz on his chin!
Aw, thanks! I'm coming to terms with the white sprinkles... slowly :rofl1:

I.LOVE.TRENT. I should get a t-shirt that says that, lol. Great pictures, he is so gorgeous!
LOL Thank you!

Highjack alert, but. . .SRSLY? :D
This x2!!

haha... yeees!!! :) I need a puppy for Karen Pryor's Clicker Academy. From here! Esko will be the daddy. I love that dog!
Is this the February litter out of Cat or the April litter out of Terra? I'm guessing Terra because if it's Cat, I'd be incredibly disappointed in you for not sharing the PUPPY PICTURES!

Did see that the Esko x Terra litter would be a 3-3 linebreeding on Ernst vom Weinbergblick, bound to be impressive. Stood out to me because I like to look at pedigrees, me being the nerd that I am, and I've been seeing Ernst quite a bit in the dogs I've looked at. :D All of the True Haus dogs are gorgeous, and Esko's coat is just stunning.

You had better be here. Posting pictures. Every. Freaking. Day.

I LOVE the dark shepherds.
and this x2 :cool:

Members online

No members online now.