Official "Flea Market" thread

JacksonsMom

Almost forgot, in addition to the collars for sale up there ^^,

I've got this brown nylon collar. I think it's 3/4" width, and approx. 10-13".

$6 shipped and it's yours.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Hmm. I would let my burgundy 5ft, 3/4" wide NB lead go. But I don't want to let it go for less than $30 (reg. $35). Not really for sale, but if someone would like to buy it, the money will go into my slow-growing Paco collars fund. lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33724690@N04/6780898512/in/photostream
Next week, if you still have it, I'd be really interested. I don't NEED a leather leash, but man, I want one...

And can I get a link to the place you got it from, if you bought it for $35 brand new?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Next week, if you still have it, I'd be really interested. I don't NEED a leather leash, but man, I want one...

And can I get a link to the place you got it from, if you bought it for $35 brand new?

Will still be here, $30 shipped. This is the website, last I heard she was not making any currently, I believe. http://www.northernblackout.webs.com/

Lizmo

Water Junkie
FOR SALE - ELLA'S LEAD - $15 SHIPPED!

Perfect condition, very little wear, barely used. Great lead, I just don't use it any more! It's been sitting on my leash rack for at least a year. Color is brown:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Hey weren't we getting a Flea Market section?! I haaaate trying to keep track of stuff on this epic thread. :p

JacksonsMom

Canz Real Meat Venison treats. 12oz bag.

I watch Jackson's fat levels, he may or may not have had pancreatitis, so I just ended up never opening these. I play it safe.

Brand NEW unopened, resealable bag, made in the USA, no fillers/preservatives/etc. 95% real meat.

These are great for training - they break up real nicely into small pieces, AND I've never met a dog who didn't go crazy for them.

Purchased for $20.
Selling for $13 shipped.

JacksonsMom

Reducing price: I'll sell this for $15 shipped. Purchased for $22. Literally brand new and never worn (except to try on).

10-14" - 3/4" width no buckle slide collar Comic Strip from CollarMania.

Of course, Paco still available as well.
5/8" width, tapered to 1/2". Black leather, brass hardware. 10-12"
purchased for $60, selling for $40 shipped.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Change: REDUCED TO $15.

hey guys!

I'm selling my cm collar. It fits both my 13" and 16" neck dogs, 1" wide. Great condition, some ware is visible. Rarely worn. They wore the collar in the house for the first couple weeks, but that's it. Like jessie, i've come to the conclusion that i just prefer leather, even though fabric is very pretty!

Paid $18 + $6 shipping, will sell it for $18 including shipping.

ok Lizmo, think I'm going to take both the collar and leash from you. Can you pm me your address so I can send you the money?

Lizmo

Water Junkie

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh, AgilityPup, if I had known you wanted it I would have held it! Sorry!

Skittle, sent you a PM. :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
S'all good. I really like the looks of those leads -- might have to suck it up and see about getting one new and breaking it in myself (urgh).

Don't know why I NEED leather, but I want it.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I have a few stuff I'm trying to sell. It's also on my FB so you can message me there or PM me if you'd like.

1) 1/2" nylon double braided Ellas Lead 1'. Meant for leash tab but too heavy for my little guys with steel clamps. Paid $11 asking for $5

2) Cat's eye Ellas Lead 7/16" mountain rope. 6' orange tubes. Wear on tubing, pictures to follow. Paid $21 asking $12 (wear does not effect use of leash!)

3) Picture frame with cut out paw. Asking $4. (Yes I'm making hand puppet in reflection lol)

4) Medium sweater from Walmart. Brand new, dogs ate cardboard so couldn't return. Paid $10 asking for $5.

5) Pink Zinnias fido fleece. Brand new I think worn twice, washed once. Size 14BC. Paid $28 asking for $20.

6) Lt pink H harness 5/8" 14-20" chest adjustable harness. Good condition, seems to have stained in wash but otherwise good. Asking $3

7) Red H harness from Petco. 5/8" 14-20" chest adjustable. Nice condition haven't used in years. $5

8) 1" collar and leash set. 4' leash, collar fits 12-20" dog neck. Made by Retrorover (think it came from Petsmart). Asking $10 for the set + s/h

Members online

No members online now.