Official "Flea Market" thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ruffwear approach bag, size medium in pacific blue
WORN ONCE just to take this picture (I am a very outdoorsy person obviously), looks brand spankin' new.

For sizing/better pictures etc.. http://www.ruffwear.com/Approach-Pack-Dog-Pack

I'm moving, it's gotta go one way or another.
It retails for $80, I'll take $60 OBO

seriously make an offer it is taking up space and I want it goneeeee

SpringerLover

I'm doing some spring cleaning! I'll get photos of the specific products if anyone is interested.

1) Mendota Biothane DuraSoft 1" center-ring collar. Orange. The middle hole is 15.5" (I think it is technically a 16" collar though). Has been used but no wear and tear. It does have indents from a Boomerang Tag being on it. Retails for $17, asking $10.

2) SmartLeash, medium size, blue. Used just a handful of times. This product. Retails for $35, asking $20.

3) 20' cotton long line with handle. Blue. In great condition. Used just a handful of times, and has been washed since last use. 5/8" wide. Retails for $10, asking $7.

4) Red leather collar. 17.5-20" It is blackening and also has a Boomerang Tag indent. Asking $5.

Various collars for sale! Shipping within the US is included in the prices. I can combine shipping on anything listed and that will bring the price down just a bit.

Paco Collars Small Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Silver hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9" - 11"
It's been gently used and is in excellent condition!
$30 shipped

Collar Mania Plaid
8"-12" necks
3/4" wide
No buckle slide
$10 shipped

CM Little Monsters
Fits up to 9" necks
3/4" wide
Free with the purchase of another collar. It was Penny's main puppy collar and she wore it for a couple months daily. It has some staining and I cannot get it out!

CM Stripes
8.5" - 10.5" necks
3/4" wide
Laminated Cotton
This collar has been well loved! The dirt comes off easily but in the process, some of the color has faded near the end with the holes. It's still a nice collar but is never worn anymore. This was Bayleigh's "nice" collar for a very long time before I bought her more.
$8 shipped

Marlon Brand Leather - purchased off of Amanda Nola for $15 shipped and I'd like to get the same for it. Brand new, worn for about a week total. I don't like the way the buckle fits my dog's neck. 9"-11.5" 1" wide

"Love in Many Languages" from The Collar Shop
I love this fabric but it isn't worn. I also dislike the brass hardware. It's been worn a handful of times. Fits necks 15.5"-19.5" 1.5" wide.
$15 shipped

New Leash on Life Paracord collars
Cobra weave, about 3/4" wide. I use these as tag collars.
Red collar was made for an 18" neck but measures 19.5" total.
Blue collar was made for a 16.5" neck but measures 18" total.

Buy one, get the other free!
$7 shipped

Collar Mania
No buckle slide
3/4" wide
Fits 8"-12" necks
It's still in great condition! No stains but has been worn.
$10 shipped

JacksonsMom

I really wish that Heisenberg collar would fit my dads dogs. They have fat necks though lol. And I already have that one for Jax.

(this is the pic from fraggle rock, NOT the exact leash, pictured is 1/2" width)

im selling a 5/8" width black biothane leash from Fraggle Rock collars. It's 6 foot long with a floating o-ring on the handle. It's honestly a really great leash, I just think I like my leather leash better, so it doesn't get used much.

Selling for $12 shipped (I purchased for $16)

JacksonsMom

PACO
Chocolate Odin Deluxe 11-13", 3/4 wide tapered to 1/2, worn a few times, but basically new. I've decided I am not sure i like chocolate on him too much, and want to get another black leather collar.

$60 shipped (normally $80 + shipping new)

Oh, and this is still left (all my other stuff sold)

Ruffwear Climate Changer - Black
Size XS
Girth 17-22"

Worn twice, like new condition. GREAT fleece coat, I just don't like sleeves on Jackson.

Selling for $20 shipped (usually upwards of $45+)

[/QUOTE]

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Wiggles Wags Whiskers Freedom Harness
MEDIUM 1'' WIDTH; 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs;

Harness only
Mine is the same black/grey that is pictured

Worn a grand total of twice. We started getting them in the store so we all got free ones, but he already has one!

Makes a great frontclip pulling harness but also great general one. Bottom lined is velvet, doesn't rub or get in way of shoulders

http://2houndswholesale.com/No-Pull-Harness/

Retails for around $30
Selling for $15

I'm moving, everything must go!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
PACO
Chocolate Odin Deluxe 11-13", 3/4 wide tapered to 1/2, worn a few times, but basically new. I've decided I am not sure i like chocolate on him too much, and want to get another black leather collar.

$60 shipped (normally $80 + shipping new)
Siri is 9"
Mrrg. She could rock skulls. Mrrg.

Kong Reflective Harness
Size Medium
Red
Lightly used
$15 shipped within the US

THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE! I STOLE IT FROM GOOGLE!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Vibram Size 38 Shoe
Bikilas, specifically the LS version.
Worn literally 3 times.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-BikilaLS-Womens.htm?activity=running
They are on sale for $75 on the site ^

I was going to toss them but i figured might be a good starter shoe for somebody that is a 7.5-8 shoe size and wants to try toe shoes out on the cheap

$25 or whatever I just don't want to throw them out seems a waste

I have no real reason for getting rid of them other than the fact that they are ugly so I never wore them.

Last edited:
Fran, how easy are those to put on? My current ones are super hard for me to get on but they don't have the lace thing.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Fran, how easy are those to put on? My current ones are super hard for me to get on but they don't have the lace thing.
Easy-ish. You can loosen the little bungee and there is a finger slip to pull them on. They were the easiest at the store ...you still need a little pull to get the ankle part on but you can at least loosen/tighten the whole set up so the rest is easy.
The toes take longer than anything else for me lol

Members online

No members online now.