Official "Flea Market" thread

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Blue Gameboy SP with charger, Pokemon yellow, blue, red, leaf green, and sapphire. Asking $100 shipped for all. All save.

Also, pokemon diamond and black or white, have to double check which. Asking $20 each or $35 for both.

JacksonsMom

For Sale: RC Pets jacket. Retails for $46-$58. Size 14. Website says Fits girth 20-22 and is length 14". I just measured at about 16" long though (not including the neck piece thingy). It's a bit too big for Jackson (19" girth and 14" long).

Will sell for $20 shipped. Extra shipping to Canada (+$3).

Here's the coat: http://www.rcpets.com/index.php/browse/category/id/587#main_panel

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ruffwear Webmaster harness, grey, XXSmall - $30 shipped. NEVER WORN!

Ruffwear K9 Overcoat, green, M - $35 shipped. NEVER WORN!

(PM me if interested)

Airn

Sizzle, I'm interested in the Ruffwear Overcoat. I'm going to measure Gwen tonight to see if she would fit a medium. I think she should. ;)

I'm updating a few items and adding a couple others. I can combine shipping on any of the items.

FREE completely adjustable paracord collar. You pay shipping, approx. $3 in the US.
It was given to me and I'd feel wrong if I sold it. :)

Dogs-art.net limited slip martingale. It's made for an 18" neck but please read their website about sizing first. Brand new! $25 including shipping in the US.

New Kong harness, size small, $15 including shipping in the US.

Collar Crazy on etsy 13"-21" chain martingale, 1" wide
$10 including shipping in the US

Dark collar is no longer available!
Size 20" rolled Circle T leather collar. The lighter collar in the picture. You can see a darker spot on the strap by the D-ring. The collar was just cleaned and conditioned but the spot is more like a stain. It doesn't really stand out.
$7 shipped in the US.

Ok seriously, can someone please get a medium sized dog, buy them lots of stuff they don't need and sell it on here. Please?

crazedACD

Here's something...green 24" Hurtta Frost Jacket. Used a few times, but no stains, probably won't be able to get all the stray hairs off but I will try :p. It's the right length for Romeo, but it is much too small around his chest. It fits Skye and Zoie fine in the chest/front, but is too long for both of them.

Retails for $80ish, how about $35 shipped?

Just throwing it out there, would be willing to trade for a 20-22" Hurtta Ultimate warmer, waterproof fleece, or winter jacket.

crazedACD

Hmmm..
Size: 60cm / 24" - Back length: 60cm, Neckline: 58cm, Chest: 83cm - suitable for dogs such as Golden Retriever, Dalmatian, Labrador Retriever, Siberian Husky

Paco Collars Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Brass hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9", 9.5", 10", 10.5", 11"
My dog wore it for maybe a week but I prefer the silver hardware so I'm going to part with this one. Looks brand new but does have a wear mark where the buckle sits.
$30 shipped anywhere within the USA.

(sorry for the crappy picture)

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Paco Collars Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Brass hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9", 9.5", 10", 10.5", 11"
My dog wore it for maybe a week but I prefer the silver hardware so I'm going to part with this one. Looks brand new but does have a wear mark where the buckle sits.
$30 shipped anywhere within the USA.

(sorry for the crappy picture)
Would you mind posting a picture of where the buckle sits? It the wear mark really obvious?

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
All these items are OBO and pricing includes shipping if you're in the US. Add $8 for Canada. I'm flexible on prices as I really want these gone. They money is going into NextDog fund. :D

Purple paracord collar with metal buckle, 1" wide, 11.5" in size. Comes with 2-3' matching leash. $16. Brand new.

Polka dot leash, 3/4" wide I believe, 6ft long. New. $10.

Pic of aforementioned ThunderCoat ($55 shipped)

Blah Blah Blah 3/4" wide quick release collar, 6 1/2"-12", new. $11 shipped.

10-13" leather chain martingale. New. 1.25" wide I believe. Softest leather ever. $35 shipped.

Pink leather harness, 14-17" girth, new. Nola can't wear pink. $35 shipped.

Purple and black brocade leash, 4ft I believe and 5/8" wide. New. $15 shipped.

Green dog coat, not sure who made it, used. 12" long and fits a chest around 16". New. $12.

Red light up collar, 1" wide, 13-18". Brand new. $15 shipped.

Members online