Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Vizsla mom

Her ears are easily one of my favorite physical features of her!

And allow me to continue to fuel the Vizsla fire ..they are a GREAT dog if you have the time& energy to devote to them. When they have pent up energy, like at Christmas? They use your little dog as a jump..

Poor Squirty. This is why you live with your grandparents!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Top Dog

Haha, I LOVE that shot! Penny sounds like so much fun.

Also, saw you mention your photography business name and had to search you up (bookmarked your blog for inspiration and liked your FB page). Holy crow, you're amazing!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Twin 2

Gorgeous pictures and absolutely stunning dog. She's so pretty, I love the look of Viszla's and their athleticism. How do you compare (the type, the focus, the drive) her energy to BC's?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Vizsla mom

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Haha, I LOVE that shot! Penny sounds like so much fun.

Also, saw you mention your photography business name and had to search you up (bookmarked your blog for inspiration and liked your FB page). Holy crow, you're amazing!
Aw thank you so much I'm hoping to specialize in just pet photography ..but I LOVE shooting children too. So it's hard to turn away those clients! I do have to say that I have the best job in the world. Something so great about doing what you love and making it work

As for Vizsla vs BC? Briar is without a doubt more focused. It isn't even comparable. Briar thinks everything is a job whereas Penny thinks everything is fun& optional Seriously though, Briar has the typical super focused, super let's go attitude of a Border Collie. Penny is more relaxed but still very focused on me when she needs to be ..she's more likely to ignore a command than B, though.

As for drive, I would say they have about the same amount. B is 2.5 years old (cool fact: they have the same birthday, just 2yrs apart!) so his is much more focused. Penny is just now (literally today was the first time I've seen her go hard) starting to reallllly drive for the tug when I bring it out. Briar took to the tug immediately and I had to really work with Penny to get her to love it. It took a LOT of patience& I'm so glad she showed BIG drive today. I was about to give up on her ever having drive when I asked for it! I saw her digging in& coming for the tug during our push& checks today. So, so happy!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi, I'm Melissa!

that third photo is so lovely, my favourite!
Great photography! And she's gorgeous.