Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Top Dog

After two weeks of constant Braxton hicks that hadn't progressed, around noon today they got more painful and more frequent.

I have an appt tomorrow morning, but I'm waiting on a call from the midwife, and I'm a little nervous she's going to send me back to the hospital. I don't want an early baby and I don't want to be hospitalized a 4th time. Not a happy camper right now.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 08-25-2015, 11:44 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Wish me luck. I'm officially TTC as of the 15th

I'm not stressing or being overly optimistic, but it is super exciting.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Top Dog

Good luck Hayley!!! That's exciting.

How is everyone else doing?? How are all the LOs?

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Behavior Nerd

How exciting Hayley! Best of luck!

I'm 26w2d here - finally getting more active again: signed up for some water aerobics classes at the Y which I'm enjoying, went kayaking yesterday, and my neighborhood walks are mostly up to a mile without issues.

Munchkin is doing well - still suuuuper active, measuring right on target, and only kicking me in the bladder a couple times a day so far. LOL

I've gained right about 20lbs already, which I know is totally reasonable, but still so weird to see those numbers going up and it being a good thing. I've never been over 120lbs and I'm 130 right now. o.O My midwives recommended gaining 25-35lbs. Strangers still don't see me as pregnant unless I'm wearing a skin tight shirt. LOL

MM, have the BH contractions settled??

Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
How exciting Hayley! Best of luck!

I'm 26w2d here - finally getting more active again: signed up for some water aerobics classes at the Y which I'm enjoying, went kayaking yesterday, and my neighborhood walks are mostly up to a mile without issues.

Munchkin is doing well - still suuuuper active, measuring right on target, and only kicking me in the bladder a couple times a day so far. LOL

I've gained right about 20lbs already, which I know is totally reasonable, but still so weird to see those numbers going up and it being a good thing. I've never been over 120lbs and I'm 130 right now. o.O My midwives recommended gaining 25-35lbs. Strangers still don't see me as pregnant unless I'm wearing a skin tight shirt. LOL

28 weeks here. Feeling pretty good, baby is very active and healthy. I go for my glucose test next week. Ugh.

I had a horrible sciatica flare up last night. Very painful, could not get comfortable, etc. Seems to have faded today. Hopefully no more problems with that!

Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Uh, no I was readmitted to L&D this weekend because they got worse, actually, but I'm getting regular fibronectin tests and cervical checks and so far that's all good so theyre saying it's likely scar tissue pain during the BH (which are caused by stress and possibly dehydration, even though I'm drinking around 3 liters a day of water). So im not too concerned and Tylenol is helping the pain...it's interfering with my ability to drive but I can handle that.

That's taken a back burner to the 3 day long hemiplagic migraine I just had. It's better today, so I'm hoping it's over forever. Otherwise they're just going to give me codeine, because it's probably just hormone related.

Oh, and I'm anemic now. I'm started to seriously consider the fact that this might be my last pregnancy, we planned on more but I don't know if I'd be willing to go through this again, especially with two kids to care for.

Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
Wish me luck. I'm officially TTC as of the 15th

I'm not stressing or being overly optimistic, but it is super exciting.
That's so exciting!! I'll be right behind you. Our first real shot at trying is going to be the 21st! It's so mind boggling to think about.

Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
That's so exciting!! I'll be right behind you. Our first real shot at trying is going to be the 21st! It's so mind boggling to think about.
Tell me about it. I'm insanely way too excited. Im hoping it wears off because I can't sleep. I'm trying not to obsess over temps from charting. The last two morning I've woken up way to early and couldn't get back to sleep which may or may not of screwed up temps- OV temps go be exact!! Grrrr!!! Oh well.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff