Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Top Dog

Sooo, we are not trying, not preventing. I want to me knocked up yesterday.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Top Dog

Also, please no one mention that on Facebook. lol My bosses are going to freak if I go on mat leave before next August.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Sooo, we are not trying, not preventing. I want to me knocked up yesterday.
EEeek! Exciting!

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Top Dog

Because I need another kid like this.

Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Top Dog

I bought gender neutral, and Lillian wore mostly that until probably 6 months old. It wasn't all green and yellow...lots of multicolored patterned onesies, beige, turquoise, coral, etc. onesies with band logos I picked up at thrift stores, etc. I bought her a lot of boy's clothes up until very recently. She still shares a room with us, neutral sheets (animals, Winnie the Pooh, circles in blues and greens and creams). Plus everyone who visited her in the first weeks bought tons of frilly pink dresses and stuff anyway.

We kind of put TTC on the back burner while we sort some stuff out (DH has been dealing with some depression, we want to go to counseling, maybe get through the start of me going back to school, moving, etc). I told myself whatever happened I'd be ok with but it's hard not to be disappointed.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

well... it didn't happen in June and pretty much just confirmed it didn't happen this month either. It's making me impatient lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Top Dog

We knew which gender we were having, but still had a lot of gender neutral items. We're totally not 'allllll the blue for boys' people, lol.
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

So my husband was deployed when I was pregnant with Winnie... I didn't have a problem with him when he was deployed.

Please tell me it's normal to hate your husband when you're pregnant. I want to kill him most days.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
So my husband was deployed when I was pregnant with Winnie... I didn't have a problem with him when he was deployed.

Please tell me it's normal to hate your husband when you're pregnant. I want to kill him most days.
I hated almost everyone but my husband. I did completely lose it on him several times though I, think it's fairly normal. Hormones are a bitch.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Bahaha. My oh bears the brunt of my bad days. I haven't had many, but when I go I meltdown lol. Usually over food funnily enough. Like the time I wanted eggs. And being at work just makes me ratty. It's hard going as there's been a restructure and I get tired and I do long days at the moment.

I don't feel particularly loving though. Poor guy. I can be pretty sharp at times. I don't mean it.... It's funny thinking about it because I'm actually very happy and excited!!!

I need to try and do something special for him I think.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein