Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-25-2015, 10:50 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Where's the pain? From what my chiro has said, the round ligament is basically right along the sides of your lower abdomen, kind of by your hip crease if that makes any sense. I didn't have issues with mine until about 15/16 weeks iirc.
It's pretty much gone away now, thankfully. It was mainly along the right side of my groin, but my entire lower abdomen just felt achy. Nothing severe, just annoying, and I'm assuming normal crampiness due to bodily changes.

I did just discover that an apple + crackers makes for vomit that tastes good and comes up easy. *sigh* I think my body rejected my multivitamin, because I felt just fine before I took it. I had to force it down gagging, then 15 minutes later everything came up.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a chewable multivitamin? I found one made by Centrum that I think I'm going to try, but I wasn't sure if anyone had any other suggestions. I'm tired of fighting to swallow that **** pill every night. My body hates it so much.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Holy crap everyone is pregnant hahahaha!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

We should set up a Facebook chaz mums group?? I never log in here anymore, but alway enjoy talking baby shall I set one up?

We cloth nappy, and have from a few weeks old. Started exclusively on bumgenius freetime! But we have moved away from them, as we can never get a good fit on my chunk!! Loving blueberry simplex and smart bottoms at the moment!!! I personally find cloth very very easy. And they fit so much nicer than disposables. And so frigging cute!!!!! Just work for us

Still babywearing mad. Just completed my peer support training which is accredited here. Going to help out more at the sling library and go for my consultant qualification I think! Got some ideas brewing on that front

Ivy is 9 months old!!! It's crazy. Amazing fun. She's crawling now, saying quite a few words, generally just being awesome. Love her. Love it. Excited for Xmas and then her first birthday!!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Just went ahead and created one anyway

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1661847187390864/
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Just went ahead and created one anyway

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1661847187390864/
Neat. I sent a request!
Old 10-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Holy crap everyone is pregnant hahahaha!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

We should set up a Facebook chaz mums group?? I never log in here anymore, but alway enjoy talking baby shall I set one up?

We cloth nappy, and have from a few weeks old. Started exclusively on bumgenius freetime! But we have moved away from them, as we can never get a good fit on my chunk!! Loving blueberry simplex and smart bottoms at the moment!!! I personally find cloth very very easy. And they fit so much nicer than disposables. And so frigging cute!!!!! Just work for us

Still babywearing mad. Just completed my peer support training which is accredited here. Going to help out more at the sling library and go for my consultant qualification I think! Got some ideas brewing on that front

Ivy is 9 months old!!! It's crazy. Amazing fun. She's crawling now, saying quite a few words, generally just being awesome. Love her. Love it. Excited for Xmas and then her first birthday!!!!
Awesome. Holidays are so much more fun with kids (until they start asking for $600 worth of presents for Christmas, obviously ).
Old 12-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Top Dog

Anyone know if I join the FB group if it will show up on my wall? Waiting on my ultrasound early next month so I can do an announcement lol. Don't want all of FB-land to know yet. At least this isn't attached to my name here

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. - Chinese Proverb

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 12-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCrafty View Post
Anyone know if I join the FB group if it will show up on my wall? Waiting on my ultrasound early next month so I can do an announcement lol. Don't want all of FB-land to know yet. At least this isn't attached to my name here
It's a closed group, so it will not.
Columbus:
Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
It's a closed group, so it will not.
It doesn't post on the timeline but I think though it does show the person as in a suggested group. Sometimes I come across "Crazy Dog **** - Jess Lough is a member" even though it's closed.