How does your dog play?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
What are your dog's favorite games?

Zeus enjoys random zooming. We'll go outside, and he'll rocket 'round and 'round the yard at top speed. He looks like a racing greyhound. Oddly, he play-growls the entire time he's running.

Indoors, it's the infamous "fling-a-toy" game. He'll pounce on a toy, fling it as far as he can in a random direction, leap after it and repeat. Since he started that game, I've been whacked by low-flying chewies almost daily *sigh* :rolleyes:

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Riot is all paws and teeth! lol He'll bat you with his paws and then take a bite at you lol

He'll occationally chase down Jada in the back yard.. i'm sure its not on Jadas will though lmao She just run sto avoid being trampled by the little hippo lol

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
well our dogs play together. So it's the chase game where one grabs a toy and the other chases them and tries to get it. Usually when Lily gets tired of the game Hannah will chase after her bite her back leg run back get the toy and wait for her. Then they play the attack game where they just attack each other for no reason I know their playing because they aren't doing any serious damage but the growling and snarling is very intense.

Vega

Rottweiler
Cordelia enjoys playing tug-of-war and chase. She is very selective who she plays with and if she does not like the other dog she will let him/her know it. She looooves to play with my girlfriend's chihuahua so much! Cordelia loves the little dogs. She likes extreme hiking and playing fetch in the pool a lot!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley, too, enjoys random zooming. His favorite place to zoom is around our pool table.

Dakota loves doing ANYTHING with me, but lately "tug" has been his favorite game. With other dogs, he just likes to bounce around/over/under them and tickle them.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Sam: "Laurr, let's play tag, and then when I catch you, I will knock you down, lick-attack you, and then we can do it again!"
Harley: "Pleeeeease throw the ball. Come on, I'll go get it, and then you can throw it again. Pleeease?"
Dakota: "Darwin...? Where are you? I won't hurt you... much."
Darwin: "Stay away from puppies, and they can't get you. LAURR! GET THOSE FRIGGEN DOGS AWAY FROM ME! Okay, now that their gone, can you get the fishing rod?"
:rolleyes:

filarotten

Fila the love
Brutus loves to shake anything, this in turn causes flying objects, (including drool.) He also loves to run as fast as he can, and run into the back of my knees, almost making me fall(this is his latest). He and Roxie love to play tug of war with their soccer ball. She sits down, he pulls. Brutus also loves to chase Maggie, runs up to her really fast then leaps over her. She doesn't appreciate his humor in this situation. Fetch is the number one game of all three dogs. Throw it, bring it back... over, and over, and over again. Brutus has also discovered torturing bugs. This is one of his favorites, pawing at it, barking at it, turning it over, picking it up, spitting it out, pawing, barking, jumping at it....when it quits moving the fun is over.

The living room and sectional have gone from being a round-track course to being a road track - they've added a few turns by including the two hallways and there's now a steeplechase aspect when they dash under the kitchen table, dodge the chairs (not always successfully) and jump over the back of the recliner and run across the coffee table . . . Bimmer sits by my legs and won't let them run near me, lol. He's the BEST!

Odo has three favorite games.

First one is the zoomies. He starts this with a quick spin in the middle of the floor then does the play bow. He then proceeds to zoom around the living room and up the hall way for about five minutes, after which he stops and pants and goes for the water bowl.

Then there is the bed play. He loves to get under the covers and get on his back. He then starts to kick all fours while he does a playful growl and little woof sound. then gets still wanting me to grab him and do a Woof sound back. then repeats his part, then me again....and so on, and so on. He could keep this game up forever , i just can't keep up with him....lol

Hide and seek is a big game for him. He wares me out on this one. I end up being the one panting after five minutes and running for a glass of tea. Which he thinks he can share with me. He is a tea aholic...Decaf. of course.

Chinook loves to run around outside at top speed. Doing various quick turns and cutting corners. I follow clapping my hands acting like I'm gonna get him. He also likes to ruff house with Hank and likes to use his body to divert the "blows". Chinook also plays a little tug of war, but not for long.

Members online

No members online now.