Poe is Moving to the sled

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Poe is going to be introduced to the sled tomarow. Now the normal sled but the single I call it puppy sled it is good for training. He has been pulling his straw really well and listens amazingly well I mean he turns easy when I say it. He is completely in tune with my voice when he is pulling. He won't obviousely be an actual sled dog with the team until next season and won't pull with the team for atleast anouther month or two. He still needs to grow and develop he is pulling no real weight but is just doing this to get used to the sled. I have been taking it in the ring with us when I have him pull straw just so he is used to it. When I walk him i pull the sled behind me and the sound does interest him a bit to where he turns and looks. But im being patient we will just do alittle sled work a day until he is used to it being around. Once he is no longer afraid of it or curiouse then I will hitch him up and lead him around on his leash still giving commands so on and so forth until i can trust him with out a leash on at all and I can stear him from the fence.

Members online

No members online now.