Keep Chloe in your thoughts tomorrow? (Also blood test results.)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
So, Chloe is going in tomorrow (her birthday!) for a dental (cleaning and having some teeth pulled) and to be spayed. Please keep her in your thoughts, I am so, so nervous about it.

We decided to have a full blood panel done on her, to make sure she is healthy enough for surgery and healthy in general and we just got the call that she is perfectly healthy! I'm so happy. :)

And since I'm horrible at posting pictures recently, here's a picture I took about 45 seconds ago of her begging for my rice. Silly girl. :) she's gonna be 8 tomorrow (approx).

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Lots of vibes! I'm sure she'll do just fine. :) We just had an older CKC Spaniel come in for a dentistry and spay and she was raring to go first thing the next morning. I'm sure Chloe will be much the same.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
She will do great! :) at 12 1/2 daisy just had a 3 hour dental/extractions - no worries! (daisy says to tell Chloe to milk it for all it's worth...)

So many vibes!! I'm sure it'll go fine but I know you'll only be happy when she's home with you so I hope that comes fast.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks so much guys. :) It makes me feel a whole like better. She's laying next to me in my bed and I just love her so much. I hope everything will be fine. From the time I hand her off to the vet, I'm gonna be thinking of nothing but having her back in my arms. She's my heart. But I think she'll be okay, this isn't the first surgery she's had! And we know she's a fighter. Thanks again for thinking of her, and all the kind words of encouragement we both appreciate it!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Just got the call that surgery went well and she is waking up. :) Not looking forward to the bill, but I'm SO looking forward to picking her up <3 I cried like a baby when we left her. :(

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Gah she is ready to come home at 4 and I work til 5:30 so my moms gonna get her and I won't see her til I'm off work! :,( Maybe she'll send me a picture to tide me over. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I am in the car with Chloe! She seems to be doing just fine. My brother rolled down the window in the car when I came out from work and she was wagging her tail a million miles an hour and was whining for me and when I got to the window she gave me kisses. :)

I haven't seen her mouth yet because I'm sure it's super sore, but she got SEVERAL teeth pulled including most if not all of her top front teeth. Poor baby! But they said the teeth she has left are healthy and strong and she won't have any problem eating hard food or anything after the initial pain goes away.

I'm so happy to have her home (well, almost) and healthy. :) Everyone at the vet LOVES her and said she did SO awesome and that they could have done anything to her and she would have just stood there tail wagging. She's such a happy girl, even now while she's hurting. When my mom walked in to pick her up, the lady said "they're here to pick up the baby!" haha I love my little wiener dog so much. <3

Members online

No members online now.