Kooligans

She's 7 months old!! How?!?

This is the face I see quite often. She's slightly scary

Something wicked this way comes

Rue and Traveler trying to figure out why they are holding a stay with no tennis balls around

Love

This doesn't show it too well but she's getting fringy! She has these butt poofs that make me smile

More love

Weee!

She thought the leaves were SO MUCH FUN

Michiyo-Fir

I love them all!! Didgie is still so cute! And she's clearly feminine compared to Trav's muscular physique!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Yay!!! I can finally view them on tapatalk w/o fwding to Flickr which always crashes my tapatalk. Yayyyy!

I love, love, love the "trouble" one.

Equinox

I saw the first photo on Facebook and admit it startled me at first (was not expecting a teethy dog on my newsfeed) but then could not stop cracking up. I love it so much.

Also, you can really just see the WTF on Traveler and Rue's faces in the stay shot :lol-sign:

FG167

They're all fantastic! But, I LOVE the trouble one, truly awesome!

Koolie is my next dog I think. I think I want a solid! :) Someday...they're so cool.

They have such expressive faces!
And voices

I love them all!! Didgie is still so cute! And she's clearly feminine compared to Trav's muscular physique!
And evil, don't forget evil

Yay!!! I can finally view them on tapatalk w/o fwding to Flickr which always crashes my tapatalk. Yayyyy!

I love, love, love the "trouble" one.
I didn't know posting them like I did that before did that! I won't do that anymore then! Just like I didn't know about the youtube thing and embedding the videos. I went back and edited my previous thread because of that. Stupid tapatalk, so useful and still manages to make things hard.

I saw the first photo on Facebook and admit it startled me at first (was not expecting a teethy dog on my newsfeed) but then could not stop cracking up. I love it so much.

Also, you can really just see the WTF on Traveler and Rue's faces in the stay shot :lol-sign:
:rofl1: I think for her first birthday it's just going to be a compilation of angry barking pictures. I also need to get a video of it, she will get frustrated and just start snapping her jaws at me and it makes the best noise.

The stay shot that was broken a second after that shot. Bad dogs

They're all fantastic! But, I LOVE the trouble one, truly awesome!

Koolie is my next dog I think. I think I want a solid! :) Someday...they're so cool.
You and me both! I'm craving a solid SO bad!

Taqroy

Okay, I LOVE Didgie's face markings. They're gorgeous. And her expressions are AWESOME. I like how Trav went from the crazy puppy to the long suffering older brother. :p

Doberluv

Wonderful fall photos! Such happy dogs they are. They're really enjoying themselves.:) I love the funny faces...too cute.

Members online

No members online now.