Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekah View Post
As the days get colder and shorter, Megatron practically hides when she sees me fetching the dogs' leashes, and Cohen has more energy than she knows what to do with (and I have less daylight hours to drain it!).
I literally was laying on the floor last night while Payton chomped all over my hand and arm because I didn't know what else to do with his energy. He was quite happy to lay there and make wookie sounds and chew on me so I let him.

I kept trying to make the other dogs play with him. PEPPER GET YOUR BROTHER. PEPPER. GET YOUR BROTHER. PAYTON JUMP UP ON PEPPER. GOOD BOY. NOW PEPPER GET YOUR BROTHER. Nope nope nope. And Auggie was like "nope gonna chew this sheep toy by myself k thx." So I gave up and lay there while he tried to devour me. Yaaaaay.

I really could do with just one more hour of daylight. I don't think that's asking a lot!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
<----Thanks Allie

I'm having the same fall problems. Also when I have time to train things it rains... When I'm behind on things it's sunny and nice outside.

/sigh. Need indoor training space now!
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Just try me..

Leave for the US after work tomorrow to get PUPPEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Hank's displays of enthusiasm are kind of... hilarious.

We're working impulse control out the back door. I asked him if he wanted to go potty and he ran and did a good 4' jump, landed all 4 feet on the middle of the back door then landed in a perfect sit. Because he knows he has to sit to be let out.

Then I went to give him his frozen kong and he jumped on top of his wire crate instead of into it.

Welcome to my life with JRTs. So enthusiastic. Dekka ends up on wire crates often in excitement (and he is pretty low key)