Articles for Adoption Folders

DJEtzel

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to help myself find some good articles to include in adoption folders for my fosters, and as a resource for new dog owners coming here about basic must-knows, and others who may need articles for family, friends, adoptions, etc.

I'm looking for a LOT to cram in Tug's adoption folder, since he is a very driven, dominant puppy and I worry about where he will end up...

So far I've been using k9instinct.com as a great resource for a lot of different ideas, but I would like some more specific things, as well... and google is only going so far for me. With dog topics, you have to read EVERYTHING to make sure it's accurate, and a lot of articles leave pieces out that I want to include. :p I'm not good at writing, or I would write them all myself, and plagiarism isn't something I'm comfortable with.

But basically, I'm looking for a bunch of socialization articles, food articles, clicker training articles (he will go home with a clicker) some basic sports articles, some "what not to do" type stuff, why your dogs don't need to be friends with everyone, etc.

If anyone has articles that they've bookmarked for the future or enjoy referring back to and sharing, I would love it if you could share here!

Members online

No members online now.