Pictures of my shadow and her new pink collar!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor met a dandy pit at the dog park today..was the only dog that would really play with him! They had a marvelous time. Shadow does have some soulful eyes..how old is your pup now?

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Aww your Staffy is so cute, and I love her pink collar! :D It suits her really well as I think it looks nice against her black fur. By the way, I can't believe staffies and ridgebacks have to be muzzled where you live... They have to be some of the friendliest dog breeds around!! We have two ridgebacks living in the street behind us and when we walk our dogs the two ridgebacks come out of their house to greet us everytime. They do look like they could chase you down (since they are big, and a bit 'stocky'), but they are truely really friendly.

And yeah, Staffordshire Bull Terriers are a different breed to Pit Bull Terriers. Staffies (and staffy x's) are really common where I live - they are a popular breed.

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
staffies, and ridgebacks do not have to be muzzled, only the banned breeds such as pit bull, dogo argentino and two more but not the staffie or ridgeback. They can be muzzle free

Members online

No members online now.