Dental work, AHHH

JacksonsMom

So I feel a bit better -- my dental work is now *nearly* complete. I feel like I've lived at the dentist for the past few months.

First, I am getting Invisalign. Now I had Invisalign years ago as a teen but it was a bad time, my brother had just died, etc, and I ended up letting them go, with only a few more aligners to go. So my teeth never got finished. I decided that, at 23, they need to finally get finished.

Before getting Invisalign I had to get other things taken care of first. My orthodontist told me to visit a regular dentist to make sure I didn't need any fillings, root canals, etc, as this can change the way your teeth are shaped and it would be horrible to get fitted for Invisalign only to have them NOT fit.

Anywho, I needed 5 fillings :yikes: and one new crown over an old really deep filling that I thought was going to turn into a root canal, it didn't need one though, yay.

So had to split lots of appts up. Then my insurance got messed up so one day I went in there and could only afford to do one filling. Then I had to cancel an appt because of a snow storm, another because I was sick.

Sooo long story short, it just seemed to take forever to get everything done. But, I'm finally done. Well sort of. Just got the permanent crown put on my back molar today and next week is my Invisalign consultation to get molded for the trays. That should take about a year to get my teeth totally straight.

I hereby will go get cleanings every 6 months at the dentist (I want to say it had been like over 2 years since my last cleaning.. I learned my lesson - SO MANY FILLINGS).

This is just a rambling. Anyone else have teeth problems? Thankfully, I'm not really 'scared' of the dentist. I don't enjoy going and do get a little anxious on the way there but overall I don't get the horrible anxiety that a lot of people get when going to the dentist. Plus my dentist is a dog breeder, so we talk dogs whenever we can lol. I lucked out with a good dentist.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I've not had any teeth issues besides some very minor cavities as a child. *knock on wood* I've also been blessed with dental insurance and I've had biannual cleanings since I had teeth.

The thought of having teeth issues freaks me out. LOL Not so much braces and such, but I am petrified I'll loose some of my teeth. So cleanings ever 6 months will continue, and I will make sure all of my children get in the same routine.

JacksonsMom

I've not had any teeth issues besides some very minor cavities as a child. *knock on wood* I've also been blessed with dental insurance and I've had biannual cleanings since I had teeth.

The thought of having teeth issues freaks me out. LOL Not so much braces and such, but I am petrified I'll loose some of my teeth. So cleanings ever 6 months will continue, and I will make sure all of my children get in the same routine.
Lol yeah it's not TOO bad, but it's freakin' expensive and just an annoyance in my life. Having half your face numb isn't all that fun either after like 3+ times in the last few months.

I seriously am going to keep on it now and continue to get the professional cleanings. I keep hearing about the Sonicare toothbrush, too, I think I am going to buy it. My friend said she was cavity prone and hasn't had any since using this toothbrush.

I had a root canal about 5yrs ago and every one always talked about how awful they were, so I was scared, but I went to an endodontist and it was fine. Uncomfortable knowing what they were doing and my jaw hurt after holding my mouth open so long, but otherwise, not THAT bad. Though of course I'd prefer to NEVER have one again.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I *love* my Sonicare toothbrush. I can't even brush my teeth with a regular toothbrush now without my teeth feeling ew. Best purchase ever.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Sup.

In the past year and a half I've had three root canals, two crowns, and seven fillings. Granted, this is after not being to a dentist in over six years and not caring for my teeth very well for a few of those years (not ignoring my teeth, but not brushing twice a day or flossing). Some people can get away with not brushing every day - not me, apparently! Last time I was there the dentist cracked that he'd mount a plaque above a waiting room chair to reserve it for me. LOL.

One more crown to go, and then I have a missing tooth that I have to make a decision on. I'll likely get a bridge, implants are EXPENSIVE. I also was very close to getting gum disease and had to use a disgusting periodontic rinse four times a day for three weeks. Crisis averted.

Oh and I also have TMJ. Not too bad on my left side, but pretty severe on my right side, which oddly enough causes the left side to hurt WAY more.

I brush 2x a day now, rinse and floss once a day, use a gum massager daily and I'm a week away from getting a bite guard for my TMJ. Thankfully my gum tissue is rebuilding and my enamel is stronger - my teeth are no longer experiencing pain and aren't super sensitive. I want to keep my teeth as long as possible!

BostonBanker

I have had terrible fear related to dentists since I was a kid. The dentist we had all through my childhood was horrible - he shouldn't have been allowed to work on adults, much less children. Oddly, having jaw surgery actually helped for a bit. My oral surgeon was absolutely fantastic and had a great bedside/chairside manner. I got more comfortable at the dentist in general after that for a bit (although backslid again after a while).

I went to the dentist last September because of tooth pain - they informed me it had been 10 years since my last cleaning. Whoops. To be fair, I hadn't had insurance for a few of those years, but I have had it for nearly 5 years now. Although my current dentist is perfectly nice, I still can't get over the fear issues. Only one small cavity after all that time, though. Thankfully due to my hatred of dentists, I do try to take very very good care of my teeth myself.

My current dental rant is their inability to figure out what is wrong with me. They couldn't find anything on the tooth where I was having pain, but finally just threw a crown on it in case there was a micro-crack they couldn't see. That did seem to help, but I had a terrible reaction after having that filling/crown. The whole side of my face swelled up, I had pain bad enough that I took a day and a half off work, and was on so many NSAIDs, my stomach felt like it was on fire. I assumed it was just the novocaine and didn't call the dentist, but mentioned it when I went in for another cleaning recently. He didn't have an answer (sensing a trend?), but the very short, easy cleaning with no cavities gave me an even worse reaction. I couldn't open my jaw more than 2 finger widths, had so much pain and swelling I was sleeping on an ice pack. Went back in, more x-rays, nothing visible. Got sent to the endodontist, he couldn't find anything. I still sometimes (including the last 4 days or so) get so sore in my jaw that I can't open my mouth all the way.

I'd like to say I'll be good and keep going every 6 months, but it isn't worth the 10 days of agony after.

JacksonsMom

I *love* my Sonicare toothbrush. I can't even brush my teeth with a regular toothbrush now without my teeth feeling ew. Best purchase ever.
Good to know! I think I'm going to order it on amazon.

Sup.

In the past year and a half I've had three root canals, two crowns, and seven fillings. Granted, this is after not being to a dentist in over six years and not caring for my teeth very well for a few of those years (not ignoring my teeth, but not brushing twice a day or flossing). Some people can get away with not brushing every day - not me, apparently! Last time I was there the dentist cracked that he'd mount a plaque above a waiting room chair to reserve it for me. LOL.

One more crown to go, and then I have a missing tooth that I have to make a decision on. I'll likely get a bridge, implants are EXPENSIVE. I also was very close to getting gum disease and had to use a disgusting periodontic rinse four times a day for three weeks. Crisis averted.

Oh and I also have TMJ. Not too bad on my left side, but pretty severe on my right side, which oddly enough causes the left side to hurt WAY more.

I brush 2x a day now, rinse and floss once a day, use a gum massager daily and I'm a week away from getting a bite guard for my TMJ. Thankfully my gum tissue is rebuilding and my enamel is stronger - my teeth are no longer experiencing pain and aren't super sensitive. I want to keep my teeth as long as possible!
Eeek! You're a bit worse off than me. That really sucks. I am fairly certain I have TMJ too, but not as severe as yours it sounds like. But yeah my right side of my jaw is the one where I can FEEL it's 'off', but the left side is the one that cracks. Oddly enough though in the last 3 weeks since the dentist put the temp crown on me, it hasn't cracked at ALL. I wonder if my bite was off all these years, or something. Who knows. My jaw gets very sore though even just for fillings and holding my mouth open for 20-30 mins or whatever.

I've gotten pretty particular about my teeth too. I used to be horrible at flossing. Like I did it once a week, if that. Now I pretty much try for every night. Sometimes I'm too rushed in the AM but I still *always* use mouthwash and brush in mornings. I used to skip night time brushing often because I'd end up in bed on the computer and then just fall asleep and whatnot. But I've gotten really good at brushing/flossing/mouthwash nightly too now.

JacksonsMom

I have had terrible fear related to dentists since I was a kid. The dentist we had all through my childhood was horrible - he shouldn't have been allowed to work on adults, much less children. Oddly, having jaw surgery actually helped for a bit. My oral surgeon was absolutely fantastic and had a great bedside/chairside manner. I got more comfortable at the dentist in general after that for a bit (although backslid again after a while).

I went to the dentist last September because of tooth pain - they informed me it had been 10 years since my last cleaning. Whoops. To be fair, I hadn't had insurance for a few of those years, but I have had it for nearly 5 years now. Although my current dentist is perfectly nice, I still can't get over the fear issues. Only one small cavity after all that time, though. Thankfully due to my hatred of dentists, I do try to take very very good care of my teeth myself.

My current dental rant is their inability to figure out what is wrong with me. They couldn't find anything on the tooth where I was having pain, but finally just threw a crown on it in case there was a micro-crack they couldn't see. That did seem to help, but I had a terrible reaction after having that filling/crown. The whole side of my face swelled up, I had pain bad enough that I took a day and a half off work, and was on so many NSAIDs, my stomach felt like it was on fire. I assumed it was just the novocaine and didn't call the dentist, but mentioned it when I went in for another cleaning recently. He didn't have an answer (sensing a trend?), but the very short, easy cleaning with no cavities gave me an even worse reaction. I couldn't open my jaw more than 2 finger widths, had so much pain and swelling I was sleeping on an ice pack. Went back in, more x-rays, nothing visible. Got sent to the endodontist, he couldn't find anything. I still sometimes (including the last 4 days or so) get so sore in my jaw that I can't open my mouth all the way.

I'd like to say I'll be good and keep going every 6 months, but it isn't worth the 10 days of agony after.
Oh, man, that really sucks. :( The worst is when nobody can really tell you what's wrong or what to do.

JacksonsMom

What periodontic rinse are you using - something from the dentist? I have one tooth where my gum is receding and it can be very sensitive. I wonder if using something like this may help.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
What periodontic rinse are you using - something from the dentist? I have one tooth where my gum is receding and it can be very sensitive. I wonder if using something like this may help.
Yeah, he prescribed it to me when my gums wouldn't stop bleeding no matter how well I cared for my teeth - generally gum bleeding should stop relatively quickly once a good dental routine is established.

Mine was called PerioGard - Colgate's brand for chlorhexidine gluconate. It's the most brutal stuff in the world taste-wise and it left some bad stains on my teeth by the end, which is a normal side effect. A kind hygienist saw me on her lunch to buff the stains off once the rinse regime was over, thank goodness - I'm told some dentists will do it au gratis if they offer you the rinse.

I had the same issue with one tooth - it was so sensitive that nothing could touch it without severe pain near the dentin part of the tooth (where the tooth meets the gum and mine had receded). Taking the rinse hurt the tooth like a mofo for a bit, but it did the job. No more sensitivity and my gums are stronger now - they don't bleed much, if at all.

Also:
I had a root canal about 5yrs ago and every one always talked about how awful they were, so I was scared, but I went to an endodontist and it was fine. Uncomfortable knowing what they were doing and my jaw hurt after holding my mouth open so long, but otherwise, not THAT bad. Though of course I'd prefer to NEVER have one again.
Root canals were nothing to me. Oh man, the first one I was nervous all the way through (despite my dentist telling me they're grossly over exaggerated) but it was painless and fine. By the time my third one rolled around I literally started nodding off during the procedure, they had to tap my cheeks to wake me up haha. They're longer and more tedious, but I find them more... relaxing? than the drilling and grinding of a filling.

I feel like a pro when it comes to this cr*p now - friends ask me about dental procedures and I spew dental jargon at them - I've heard too much!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My dental x-rays are not pleasant to look at. Lots of cavities. It's slowed down now that I'm an adult but when I was younger, it was two or three every time I went to the dentist. I have four crowns... my mouth is small and I have a strong gag reflex, so it's really hard for me to brush the teeth all the way in the back. Three of those have crowns. The fourth went on a tooth that I needed a root canal on - I had a cavity, I was supposed to get it filled, and like four days before my appointment to have it filled, my tooth cracked. And it cracked so bad they couldn't fill it, I needed a root canal and then a crown.

The root canal actually wasn't that bad at all, just took a looooong time. But when I had the root canal done, they measured for the crown with this laser and computer and everything... SO MUCH BETTER than the older method which involves putting this putty in your mouth (seriously, the texture was like silly putty...) and then letting it set in a mold around your tooth, then making a crown from that mold. I had a panic attack and almost choked on the potty while they were making one of those molds. NOT. PLEASANT.

I haven't been to the dentist in almost two years now. I don't have dental insurance and I can't afford it without. I'm fairly certain I have one cavity right now that needs filling... as long as I don't go to the dentist and they don't tell me, NO PROBLEM, right? Right. Yeah.

I really, really want dental insurance. Really. really.

I'm not really scared of the dentist either, but I don't like to have to see him very often LOL. My dental hygienist is really awesome, she's actually a friend of one of my station co-workers (or, now, he's just a friend. My current co-worker's best friend actually haha. EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY.) Last time I was in there she was asking me about cleaning her dogs teeth hahahaha.

crazedACD

Me and dentists..ahh. :yikes: Not good.

I had a cavity when I was a kid. Got it filled, the filling broke and the tooth cracked and then crumbled and then the next one did too and ever since then it's just been a nightmare. I've had fillings and root canals, those aren't too bad but I still freak out with the needles and whatever.

Like five years ago I ended up with just a ton of upper teeth problems (also four impacted wisdom teeth). Removed the wisdom teeth, and my entire top row of teeth, got a denture. That was done under general anesthesia. I had a minor freak out when they put the IV in my arm but I guess since I wasn't awake, it wasn't too bad. Recovery was a little tough but not bad (yay for House marathons). It's just part of life now.

Now the bottom ones are slowly giving me problems (yes I brush twice a day, floss sometimes, always have). I'm probably going to end up with all false teeth. I didn't have insurance, and went to a cheaper city dentist about extreme pain/broken tooth/abscess. I was going to do like two extractions, then another day go back for the fillings, and then do partial dentures...err. When I had the first broken tooth extracted, I was so so freaked out and she did not help at all. She acted like I was the first person to ever freak out in her chair. :p I wouldn't let her extract the second tooth, nope. Ask JessLough, I think I was texting her telling her I was going to run away. Fast. :p

Now I have dental insurance (waiting on a card and my benefits package and stuff) so I can see about getting the other stuff finished too. So expensive, and so nerve wracking.

JacksonsMom

I didn't have insurance, and went to a cheaper city dentist about extreme pain/broken tooth/abscess. I was going to do like two extractions, then another day go back for the fillings, and then do partial dentures...err. When I had the first broken tooth extracted, I was so so freaked out and she did not help at all. She acted like I was the first person to ever freak out in her chair. :p I wouldn't let her extract the second tooth, nope. Ask JessLough, I think I was texting her telling her I was going to run away. Fast. :p

Now I have dental insurance (waiting on a card and my benefits package and stuff) so I can see about getting the other stuff finished too. So expensive, and so nerve wracking.
Dentists are something I do NOT skimp on. I will never go the cheapest route. I just feel with my teeth, it's just not worth it. It sucks it's so expensive though. I did all this thru Care Credit so will pay monthly for the next 12 months interest free.

But yeah when it comes to people working in my mouth, I just... want the best lol. I went to my stepdads dentist once because he told me they were so cheap. It was most painful cleaning ever. I've never had a cleaning that was that painful afterward. I was so nervous to get my next one, and was amazed at the difference.

Plus bedside manner means a lot to me too. My dentist is awesome, like I said he and his wife are dog breeders so we always talk dog too, lol, but no he's just really cool, so friendly and always makes sure you are comfortable or okay. etc.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Me and dentists..ahh. :yikes: Not good.

I had a cavity when I was a kid. Got it filled, the filling broke and the tooth cracked and then crumbled and then the next one did too and ever since then it's just been a nightmare. I've had fillings and root canals, those aren't too bad but I still freak out with the needles and whatever.

Like five years ago I ended up with just a ton of upper teeth problems (also four impacted wisdom teeth). Removed the wisdom teeth, and my entire top row of teeth, got a denture. That was done under general anesthesia. I had a minor freak out when they put the IV in my arm but I guess since I wasn't awake, it wasn't too bad. Recovery was a little tough but not bad (yay for House marathons). It's just part of life now.

Now the bottom ones are slowly giving me problems (yes I brush twice a day, floss sometimes, always have). I'm probably going to end up with all false teeth. I didn't have insurance, and went to a cheaper city dentist about extreme pain/broken tooth/abscess. I was going to do like two extractions, then another day go back for the fillings, and then do partial dentures...err. When I had the first broken tooth extracted, I was so so freaked out and she did not help at all. She acted like I was the first person to ever freak out in her chair. :p I wouldn't let her extract the second tooth, nope. Ask JessLough, I think I was texting her telling her I was going to run away. Fast. :p

Since you have dental insurance now... you might want to research relaxation dentists. A few friends of mine have severe dentist phobias and relaxation dentistry has saved their teeth.

Sadly my genetics are not friendly to my teeth either, and the dentist says I may have false teeth as early as 45. :/ Time will tell. If that's the case I'll likely save my pennies, go the whole nine and get dental implantation.

Dagwall

I am SOOO glad I'm blessed with good teeth. At 32 I've had very few cavities and they have all been small and easily filled. I love my dentist and he's been my one and only since I first started seeing one as a child. I have no idea what I'm going to do when he retires. He's in his 70s at least now and I think plans to work until he dies, but that time is going to come sadly. Never missed a 6 month cleaning in my life. Sadly I don't do much more than brushing once a day but my genetics let me get away with it with little issue.

I did have to have the last four premolar baby teeth extracted because the roots didn't recede on their own. My dentist did it himself, I was 16 I think. That was the first time I found out my Mom was anxious/scared at the dentist. She loved our dentist but childhood trauma at her old dentist scared her, she's goes every 6 months but is still has some anxiety over it. She made sure she didn't pass any of that along to my brother and me.

I also had an overbite from sucking my thumb way too long. The overbite combined with the gap from one of the extracted baby teeth closing up before the adult tooth came in equaled braces at 16. Thankfully the adult tooth came in on it's own once the braces opened the gap back up. If it didn't they were talking about cutting open the gum and attaching a braces bracket to the top of the tooth to slowly pull it up. That sounded awful.

2 years later braces have done their job, teeth are nice and straight, good bite, etc. Orthodontist THEN says you have to get your wisdom teeth out before I'll take the braces off. Pissed my Mom off for her to just make that ultimatum with no previous warning. We did as it wasn't a bad idea just crappy of the orthodontist to suddenly spring it on us at the end, no mention of that "requirement" in the prior 2 years working with her. My wisdom teeth hadn't even thought of surfacing yet so that was oral surgery. Went smoothly at least.

So yeah, good healthy teeth overall but 8 of them have been removed. Maybe 5 cavities, no other issues. I count myself very lucky/fortunate.

I don't have the best teeth, and I know it. My dental cleanings are also few and far between, which doesn't help. I've had a few cavities filled in, my wisdom teeth removed, and had braces while in high school. Generally, I avoid going to the dentist. I don't think I've gone since I got married and we're going on 5 years. Ben keeps threatening to schedule the appointment and make me go, but so far hasn't.

Fran27

I always get teeth problems. I have gum disease too so pretty much have to get cleanings every 3 months. And half the time they find a new cavity too (or two). It sucks. I use the Sonicare toothbrush and everything...

I'm getting Invisalign too (I'm 36, better late than never right?), and it's been a huge pain so far... I have to have wisdom teeth removed, it took me 2 weeks to get a clearance from my doctor and they never told me I had to take an appointment for it until after I called 3 times (just to be sure I can be put under to remove my teeth, I mean, come on!!! I was there in January too, and 3 months before that, it's not like they never see me). So that took forever, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next Thursday, then the week after I have the appointment to take the xray of my teeth for Invisalign (and fill in a cavity, sigh), then hopefully I get it fast and we can get started...

My teeth are spaced weirdly and one, it's ugly, second, food gets stuck ALL THE TIME and it's driving me nuts. So I just said enough is enough and once my dentist started offering it, I signed up... Still kinda mad at my parents for never doing it when I was a teen (I mean, yeah, it was just aesthetics, but come on. Both me and my sister have crooked front teeth, heck even my dad said it was ugly but never did anything about it). But I'm very excited to get it done, I just won't really be holding my breath until I see the result (and I know I'll have to keep wearing them at night for a few years or something). It's crazy how messed up teeth can impact your self esteem really. I've never been TOO self conscious about it, but let's be fair, it's the first thing people notice when they see me. I never smile with my mouth open because of it.

Oh and I still have a baby tooth, and the permanent one is stuck in my gum somewhere. The surgeon wanted to removed it too, but he had to do a CT scan to make sure it wouldn't impact the other teeth first, and that was another $400 and I'm not made of money, so I'm just going to have to keep an eye on it and hope it doesn't impact my teeth in the future.

I should really use a mouth rinse too though, I just hate the taste of that stuff...

JacksonsMom

I always get teeth problems. I have gum disease too so pretty much have to get cleanings every 3 months. And half the time they find a new cavity too (or two). It sucks. I use the Sonicare toothbrush and everything...

I'm getting Invisalign too (I'm 36, better late than never right?), and it's been a huge pain so far... I have to have wisdom teeth removed, it took me 2 weeks to get a clearance from my doctor and they never told me I had to take an appointment for it until after I called 3 times (just to be sure I can be put under to remove my teeth, I mean, come on!!! I was there in January too, and 3 months before that, it's not like they never see me). So that took forever, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next Thursday, then the week after I have the appointment to take the xray of my teeth for Invisalign (and fill in a cavity, sigh), then hopefully I get it fast and we can get started...

My teeth are spaced weirdly and one, it's ugly, second, food gets stuck ALL THE TIME and it's driving me nuts. So I just said enough is enough and once my dentist started offering it, I signed up... Still kinda mad at my parents for never doing it when I was a teen (I mean, yeah, it was just aesthetics, but come on. Both me and my sister have crooked front teeth, heck even my dad said it was ugly but never did anything about it). But I'm very excited to get it done, I just won't really be holding my breath until I see the result (and I know I'll have to keep wearing them at night for a few years or something). It's crazy how messed up teeth can impact your self esteem really. I've never been TOO self conscious about it, but let's be fair, it's the first thing people notice when they see me. I never smile with my mouth open because of it.

Oh and I still have a baby tooth, and the permanent one is stuck in my gum somewhere. The surgeon wanted to removed it too, but he had to do a CT scan to make sure it wouldn't impact the other teeth first, and that was another $400 and I'm not made of money, so I'm just going to have to keep an eye on it and hope it doesn't impact my teeth in the future.

I should really use a mouth rinse too though, I just hate the taste of that stuff...

I had Invisalign before, got it when I was 16, I almost finished (was like 5 aligners away) but I remember the first week I had them almost regretting them. They hurt SO bad but I just kept popping Motrin and then honestly after that...? Loved them.

I mean it's an annoyance in your life but it's WAY better than real braces IMO. I loved being able to take them out to eat. And you're supposed to wear them 22hrs a day but *sometimes* I would keep them out longer, example.... if you're going to a fancy dinner, or on a date, or whatever, Imo it's not going to kill you to keep them out for 4 hours one night. I also always started them shortly before bed, so I didn't have to deal with the tightness/pain during the day so much.

I had to have attachments put on my teeth which kind of annoyed me as I felt the whole point of invisalign was for them to be invisible. But really they are. Nobody noticed them but myself.

Your smile really does change your self esteem, it can make a person look sooo much better/worse! lol. Most people I meet don't understand why I am getting them, they don't think my teeth are that bad, but there is a space in the front that will forever bother me if I don't get them.

Fran27

Not looking forward to the pain for sure! I'm mostly worried about putting them on.. that sounds annoying. I'm a snacker too so I know I'll have to switch to having bigger meals so I don't have to deal with that 10x a day but I guess that's probably a good thing overall.. The main issue will be that I often sip my tea for like, one hour, and I'm going to have to stop that :(

About the attachments though, how does it work? It's so odd to me that they could put something on your teeth without damaging them.

But yeah I totally get why you're getting it again.

JacksonsMom

Not looking forward to the pain for sure! I'm mostly worried about putting them on.. that sounds annoying. I'm a snacker too so I know I'll have to switch to having bigger meals so I don't have to deal with that 10x a day but I guess that's probably a good thing overall.. The main issue will be that I often sip my tea for like, one hour, and I'm going to have to stop that :(

About the attachments though, how does it work? It's so odd to me that they could put something on your teeth without damaging them.

But yeah I totally get why you're getting it again.
The attachments are really tiny and tooth colored for the most part. When I got them off, they literally just scraped them off and all was well! lol. A few of mine actually fell off by themselves when I stopped using the trays like a bad girl.

And yeah, I think it may actually be good for me again, as it should prevent me from just unneeded snacking.

Members online

No members online now.