Chaz Puppies of 2015

Elrohwen

Tailed Welshie puppies. Oh. My. God. Cannot wait for pictures!
Oh god Watson babies yes.
I can't wait to see pictures. Watson is sooo handsome he's guaranteed to make gorgeous babies!
Yeah, I'm going to go nuts waiting for xray results to see if she's pregnant. I hope I can get down to NJ at least a couple times to meet the litter once they're born and take a million pictures.

Apparently a few other local breeders are interested in breeding to him as well. I'm surprised, because lots of the local females are closely related to him, so I figured he would be a limited use stud, but there are some out there I didn't consider. Can you imagine multiple Watson litters out in the world?! I will have to try really hard not to take home a puppy from all of them.

So far I'm really happy with my decision to take a pup from this litter. Sadie is pretty hunt-y and high prey drive, which I could honestly do with less of after Watson, but after hanging out with her for a day I think a puppy from her will work out great. She's extremely sweet and happy and a bit less nuts than Watson (though she's also 5). I haven't seen a single negative temperament trait except that she's not batsh*t crazy, which somehow I now think is a desirable thing.

SoCrafty

10 weeks - 7.5 inches at shoulder and 2.7lbs at vet on Wednesday. ETA: I have no idea how to resize these! Did not realize they were so big.

SoCrafty

And she's such a good puppy, too. She sleeps through the night with no accidents and has learned sit already. She will do lay down and shake, but has decided to only do them if treats are involved. She loves herding our feet (good Sheltie, but I am not a sheep lol).

Members online

No members online now.