MEET COOLIES ?! anyone.....

Hi there everybody!! The Avalon Coolie Crew is planing a road trip for a hand delivery of a puppy Dec 28th and 29th to Portland Oregon...we wanted to extend a invitation to those in that area or on the return route to Prince George who might be interested in meeting this wonderful breed in person...meeting them in person can offer so much for a breed so elusif still...gives a first hand view of how they are, how big they are, see the off switch in person...and maybe also get some coolie kisses too...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Hopefully I'll be meeting one eventually. I hear a guy who plays agility up north with a really cool sheltie has one of your pups, a black and white. Otherwise I've not seen/heard of any!

I wanna see what all the hype is about ;)

(and i mean that in the best way lol)

Ottawa is on my list for next spring....we are planing a cross country tour with the coolie dogs...It is important for people to meet them in person, watching them on videos and pictures is a great start, but nothing can beat actually seeing one, touching one, meeting their different personalities and see the off switch in person...see them be able to show off their drive but yet turn it off in a sec flat...they are not as loud and intense as they can come off being when you get to meet them in person...
AdrienneIsabel we do have a merle and tri color girl....this can be arranged lol....but in the least it would be wonderful to meet up and have a coolie fest so you can meet them in person, KatieLou you two....I have a friend that was suggesting a few dog friendly places yesterday so will be checking those out on google map later...this will be fun
MandyPug...yes that sheltie and Zero (coolie) are doing crazybusy things in the agility circle up there...he goes non stop (owner and zero) lol...we can meet up in the spring too....going to be going thru your way as well

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Ottawa is on my list for next spring....we are planing a cross country tour with the coolie dogs...It is important for people to meet them in person, watching them on videos and pictures is a great start, but nothing can beat actually seeing one, touching one, meeting their different personalities and see the off switch in person...see them be able to show off their drive but yet turn it off in a sec flat...they are not as loud and intense as they can come off being when you get to meet them in person...
AdrienneIsabel we do have a merle and tri color girl....this can be arranged lol....but in the least it would be wonderful to meet up and have a coolie fest so you can meet them in person, KatieLou you two....I have a friend that was suggesting a few dog friendly places yesterday so will be checking those out on google map later...this will be fun
Maybe I will take a trip up to Canada. :)

~Tucker&Me~

Will you be passing through Vancouver? I would be very keen to meet coolies in person. I have a border collie and am interested in branching out into some other herding breeds for my next dog, and coolies are a breed I haven't yet met in person :)

Equinox

We're in Portland as well! I'd love to meet the breed :D Let me know whereabouts you'll be and I'll be there.

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
Are there many Koolies in North America? I don't see any kind of "club" on google. ('Cept for Australia) Maybe you guys need to form one and have annual parties at different locations in NA every year? Or not.

I just saw that the Australian club welcomes international members.

SaraB

Are there many Koolies in North America? I don't see any kind of "club" on google. ('Cept for Australia) Maybe you guys need to form one and have annual parties at different locations in NA every year? Or not.

I just saw that the Australian club welcomes international members.
We have a group on Facebook for North American koolie owners so that we can keep in touch. Most of the owners know each other and we have sort of a community going on.

As far as a club, we don't have one started yet just because of the low numbers. Eventually I would hope that we could come together as a community and start one.

Members online