Photodump of everyone.

Picklepaige

Most of these pictures are really bad, because I misplaced my battery charger for my camera, so I'm having to make due with my iPhone for now. Oh well, pictures are pictures! And it has been a loooong time since I've done a picture thread.

First off, I tried to do have a photo session with Maggie. "Tried" being the key word there. Here's what we ended up with:

Pretty glamorous, huh? Next, I can't remember if I've introduced them, but I got a pair of rattie girls a couple months ago. I love them so so much. I have missed having rats SO badly. Eris is the crazy black one and Bubblegum is the adorable grey (blue?) one.

They didn't exactly enjoy their bath yesterday.

MOAR

Picklepaige

I also have horses. I don't know if I've ever posted many pictures of them, so I will here!

First are Grace and Juliet. Grace is the chestnut, and Juliet is the ancient paint.

And this is Romeo, my main bro. He was my first, and we really *get* each other. I love him a ton, even though we act like we hate each other and like to fling insults around. True love, man.

ONE MORE

Picklepaige

And Romeo and Juliet, because I am the most creative namer.

Finally, just because I think it's funny:

Hangovers aren't fun, man, but Maggie's got your back.

And HOLY these pictures are HUGE. I'm sorry :yikes:

Taqroy

Your ratties are super cute! And I have about a billion phone photos of me and Mu that look like you and Maggie. Lol.

Members online