Chaz Puppies of 2014

FG167

GAH so pretty!

And yes, you should start a thread. I think I'm going to boycott these huge catch-all threads. ;)
Seriously, they're like pixies! I've never had a girl pup before. VERY interested to see how she develops in terms of drive/work from the boys (goofy, silly, slow) I've raised.

Thread started!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Can everyone in here getting a puppy start their own thread please?

I AM LOSING TRACK OF THE CUTENESS AND ITS CONFUSING AND ALL OF YOU DESERVE SPECIAL ATTENTION!

bandaide

Not So Proper
Just got on the breeder's list for an Aussie puppy. This will be Prim's nephew's litter. They are due in 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping for a male, any color. Yee!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Whee!!!
So... you're still totally keeping one if so, right?
Unfortunately, no. I couldn't possibly do justice to both Lodin and a Mirapup at the same time. If the puppies turn out at all the way we hope they will, I hope to get a grandpup back some day.

But one step at a time -- we find out in about a week whether the breeding took. Fingers crossed...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Unfortunately, no. I couldn't possibly do justice to both Lodin and a Mirapup at the same time. If the puppies turn out at all the way we hope they will, I hope to get a grandpup back some day.

But one step at a time -- we find out in about a week whether the breeding took. Fingers crossed...
Awwww, whomp whomp... I was hoping you'd go full on crazy dog lady with two puppies at once hahaha.
Is this the same breeding you were looking at doing earlier and the timing just wasn't right, or a different sire?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Mirapups! Are you whelping them?!
I will be present for whelping but I won't be whelping/raising them at home, no. More hands are better when it comes to new puppies and I am not eligible for retirement just yet, ha. At the breeders she and the puppies will have round-the-clock experienced support ready if needed. Hopefully unnecessary, but better to be overprepared :)

Awwww, whomp whomp... I was hoping you'd go full on crazy dog lady with two puppies at once hahaha.
Is this the same breeding you were looking at doing earlier and the timing just wasn't right, or a different sire?
Same sire, and as it turned out the timing ended up pretty well perfect. :)

Members online