Hello again!

BlueMerle

So this is a re-intro since I never really posted here much and it has been such a long time. I am new to chazhound but not new to dog forums, I am an active member of another group here online. A lot has changed since I was here before. Two of my pups, Max and Piper, have went to the rainbow bridge which left me with just my Aussie boy Jasper. So in August I added a new addition named Mason.

A little about my boys:

Jasper is a Blue Merle male Australian Shepherd. He is a working cattle dog and a good sporting dog. We train and compete in a wide verity of sports, such as: herding, agility, rally obedience, dock dogs, tracking, disc, flyball, and treibball. He is a great all round dog. We currently compete for titles in Rally Obedience, herding, and agility. He has his CGC, OA, HI, and RA as of right now.

Mason is a 14 weeks old male Red Merle Australian Shepherd. He is a high drive and high energy bundle of fluff right now and I hope to turn him into another sporting dog.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Welcome back!

Nice to see a familiar face.Mason is seriously growing up so fast,& he's still adorable. Jasper is stunning, as always!

Members online

No members online now.