Feet Layers, anyone?

>Maci<

Anyone else a dog that just HAS to lay by or on your feet? :mad:

Zim my Belgian Malinois x Afghan Hound always has to squeeze under the computer desk and lay on my feet or a centimeter away! I find it to be the most annoying thing though! Numerous times I whack him in the head, or step on him - yet he insists on being there! Plus, in summer due to his long coat it makes my feet feel like they are going to burn off!

*sigh* :popcorn: Dogs.

Saeleofu

Gavroche likes to lay on my feet and I LOVE it. Logan lays on my legs when I'm in bed.

lizzybeth727

I wish my dogs would lay on my feet! My feet get cold in the winter and I prefer to go barefoot in the house, it'd be nice to have a foot warmer. :) I've been trying to teach Keegan to lay on my legs in bed, when my legs are sore after a long day on my feet the pressure feels really good. But he doesn't lay for very long in general yet, :rolleyes: so maybe as he gets older.

Saeleofu

But he doesn't lay for very long in general yet, so maybe as he gets older.
Logan didn't start until maybe 6 months ago, and he's 26 months old now. He used to NEVER sleep n bed and now he's in bed almost every night and stays put most of the night. He WILL get up if I cover him with a blanket. He hates being covered up.

Gavroche from day one slept next to me under the blankets and never moved until I practically drag him out of bed lol.

lizzybeth727

Logan didn't start until maybe 6 months ago, and he's 26 months old now. He used to NEVER sleep n bed and now he's in bed almost every night and stays put most of the night.
20 months?? :eek: He'll sleep in my bed if he's pretty tired, but I haven't let him spend the night in my bed because, honestly, my bed's too small and I end up kicking him out. :rolleyes: But it would be nice if he would nap on top of my legs, we're working on it.

chaospony

Not really, my saluki will lie by my feet if the couch and the dog beds are taken, if he is in the mood for lovin'. Neither of my Afghan hounds want anything to do with lying by my feet!

Maci I would love to see pics of your pup! I love seeing Afghan hound crosses!

Snark

Mutts to you
My current dogs, no, not really - Riley does, once in a great while, but he prefers snoozing on the couch or in a dog bed. My old rottie mix, Emily, liked to lay or sit on my feet - my feet were warm but since she weighed about 110 lbs., they would also be numb. :D

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Cookie lays by my feet when I am at my desk, and uses them as a pillow. I have a sort of executive desk that sits in the middle of my room, though, so she's not squished into a dead-end cave...she can splay out across the floor and there's air movement. I think it's cute.

Assamiea

Baxter will lay on my feet if that's the only body part he can reach. If I'm laying on the couch, he prefers to be in the bend of my knee or curled up around my head on the arms of the couch.

Rocky doesn't really like to get near feet, but he loves to lay on my chest with his head under my chin.

Members online

No members online now.