My dogs Present and future

ZeroNAndresDad

Dog And Kid Dad
Just thought I would show some pics of my dogs.

This is Magic she will be bigger when she comes to live with us in late August early September. This is one of the pics her present owner sent me of her when she was a bit younger.

Zero and my youngest daughter Patton

Andre our Italian Greyhound this pic was taken a couple weeks ago he had to wear one of his little coats out in the storm to go to the bathroom lol.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol I used Andres pic in my album hope that was ok :). I love that pic of Zero too I think it is the perfect picture of how great Picardy's are with kids. And MAgic is adorable (why havent you sent me any pics yet hmmmm?!) lol reminds me of Zero at that age only she's black.

avenlee

Adorable pics! And Patton is as cute as a button.

BTW, glad your aboard and looking forward to your posts! Seems you settled in nicely.

You have adorable dogs and kids :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, I love Magic's ears! Zero looks like a great pillow for Patton. Andre looks great in his coat. What a great family you have.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
What kind of dog is magic exactly. She is very cute. As are the others hehehe I love the coat on andre.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
AH ok :D The ears threw me for a loop lol She is the cutest :D She looks so alert I like that about her too :D She needs a coat like andre and I might have to steal her picture and show it to my mother hehe she will love it lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You dogs are just beautiful..and Patton..oh my what a lovely young lady :)

Members online

No members online now.