Good boy!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm sorry, I just have to say how proud I am of Lucas!

I have been practicing with Lucas on heel and before today I've never done it outside the house where there are more distractions. Well I decided to do it outside today since he was doing awesome inside. Well I went outside with him and started out walking and then heel and good boy and click and treat (treats every now and then not everytime) well I figured we would start with a clockwise circle and I was expecting him to get sidetracked by some smell or noise, but he didn't! He got heel everytime!! And there where birds and children yelling somewhere and at one point another dog barking! He was awesome....totally focused!

Then we did a smaller circle and he did awesome, then a big counter-clockwise circle, again he did great, and then a smaller one, and he did wonderful again! Then we did some circle 8's and again.....awesome!!! I was really amazed at his focus today!

Then I decided to try random left's and rights........guess what!.....he got it almost everytime! One time he sorta heard this guy bring his dog near the fence, but I said "Lucas heel!" and he came right over!!! It was like he was glued to my side! I'm so proud of him!! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Renee750il said:
I'm proud of both of you! It's not everyone who can teach a sled dog to heel!
Thank you! :D

I think part of it was me wearing him out before training :rolleyes: lol

He is such a smart boy when he isn't so stubborn! lol

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Babyblue5290 said:
LOL....I think he'd appreciate that one more than me! :D LOL
Lol my friend Sarah when she was here would rub my stomach or pat my head and say "good girl" whenever I said something stupid.

Yup I admitted it

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Love4Pits said:
Lol my friend Sarah when she was here would rub my stomach or pat my head and say "good girl" whenever I said something stupid.

Yup I admitted it
ROFL! LOL :D......at least you admitted it! LOL :p

Members online

No members online now.