I'm so proud of Nanook

Saje

Island dweller
First of all, Mikey and Maverick 'escape' (through an open gate) and she stays put. I wrote about that in another thread.

Then, I bring her inside for some quality time with me and mom and she's jumping all over the place and being hyper. So I giver her a rolled up sock to play with and she lays down and puts on a big show tossing it in the air, catching it, killing it and eating it. lol It was pretty cute.

And then, we go for a walk with all the dogs and I have her and she walks so nicely next to me. Most of the time the leash was loose. Isn't that sweet!

I think my little girl is growing up. :D

Thats cute. When the kids were younger they wouldnt always get the gate latched and it'd come open. My daughters Rott would sit on the step and bark at it until someone came to close it and latch it. She had every chance to escape, but wouldnt.

Saje

Island dweller
Aww what a good girl. :D I wonder if it's a girl thing? Our boys will take off but the Nanook just sticks around.

Saje

Island dweller
i think she's afraid of doggy jail lol. The boys got away a few months ago too and she stuck around. she wasn't in the backyard though. I think she came trotting out from the neighbours but she didn't take off with the boys either.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol yeah probley that too. I personally think female dogs are much smarter then male dogs and that could also be a factor.

Saje

Island dweller
maybe. I think they are all smart (and stupid) in their own special ways lol

Barb04

Super Moderator
She probably takes after her human mother. I know she must get the smart genes from you.

Members online

No members online now.