Chaz Puppies of 2015

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Aww yay I'm glad I summoned for updates!! :D Everyone is so adorable and I think we have a pretty cool group of puppies here!

My puppy hiked his leg to pee on a shrub today. I refuse to believe he's that grown up so I'm just gonna say it was a fluke and the only reason he lifted his leg is because the shrub was in his way.... :eek:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Ollie's almost 4.5 months and is getting HUGE!... I need to get some updated pictures of him. Housetraining is still an issue, but he is holding it for a lot longer and starting to signal, getting bells for the door this weekend to help... he needs to be housebroken before winter or I'm going to kill myself.

He is so easy to train and do tricks, he knows sit, down and shake already, hopefully will be starting a puppy class soon.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
OMG guys it'll be two weeks on Sunday, she's growing too fast, where is time going?! AHHHHH!

This is Pink (because we're probably going with Midnight Brindle Bombshell as a registered name...). She is 12 weeks tomorrow!!
Bringing her home:

(How do I make these smaller?!?!)

She's mouthy as hell compared to the rest of them...

My foster, Linus, loves her:

Keena thinks she's pretty OK, finally:

Liz has nothing but hatred for puppies:

Sorry the pictures suck - she NEVER SITS STILL!!!

thehoundgirl

OMG guys it'll be two weeks on Sunday, she's growing too fast, where is time going?! AHHHHH!

This is Pink (because we're probably going with Midnight Brindle Bombshell as a registered name...). She is 12 weeks tomorrow!!
Bringing her home:

(How do I make these smaller?!?!)

She's mouthy as hell compared to the rest of them...

My foster, Linus, loves her:

Keena thinks she's pretty OK, finally:

Liz has nothing but hatred for puppies:

Sorry the pictures suck - she NEVER SITS STILL!!!
She's a lovely hound! <3 Congrats! :)

Panzer is 3.5 months now. He discovered that he's big enough to get on the couch by himself. This is his new favorite spot.

Last edited:

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
What a beauty! I want a black hound!
Get you a Plott ;) I love living with them lol

(coincidentally, my question to post this was, "A black dog is what color?"

:rofl1::rofl1: Happy National Black Dog Day. lol

I don't have photos yet and it's not my dog, but since I will be heavily involved...

My boyfriend has been gearing up to get a dog for a while, finally decided to take the leap a few months back, and it was confirmed a few weeks ago that I will have a "step-Beagle" as of around the end of October. We've seen the litter but don't know which one will be his yet. Most likely it will be female and if female, will most likely be named "Tifa."

I feel like now was a good time because it will staunch some of my desire to get a new puppy. Index loves puppies and after a few closely supervised days he's good about dialing back his usual self and being careful with them (I know this from past puppy-sitting experience) so he's going to be insanely pleased to get to play big brother.

Get you a Plott ;) I love living with them lol

(coincidentally, my question to post this was, "A black dog is what color?"

:rofl1::rofl1: Happy National Black Dog Day. lol
I would love a plott puppy. I don't know if I'm masochistic enough to put myself through another hound puppyhood though.

DJEtzel

I thought I posted yesterday, but I'm not seeing the post now. Maybe tapatalk messed it up.

I added a 6 mon old cattle dog / Jack Russell about a week and a half ago. :D

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Deacon will be 7 months on Oct 27th. He is still a busy boy so very few pics, but here is one from today (also posted a few in a thread).

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
I took on one of my friend's ASTCD mix puppies in August because Xena the scrufflemutt foster was getting increasingly stressed at my house and said puppy was getting increasingly stressed at her house. "Can you take this one for a few weeks? She hates everyone here and now she's in heat and even more hateful. Plus I want to see how she does with cats."

She's perfect with the cats, perfect with Brisbane, perfect with Ru, perfect with the tortoise, and exactly the dog I wanted when I got Brisbane.

So she gets to stay.

And do all the dog sports.

Mum is a stumpy from working parents.

Dad is half lab, half super-inbred ACD where insane hoarder inbreeding resulted in heelers shaped like sighthounds.

First there was an irresponsible idiotic emergency dogsitter who apparently failed to follow directions to let the dogs out one at a time while my friend was at the e-vet all night, and failed to mention any shenanigans. Then there was crate rest after knee surgery being the assumed cause of weight gain until the recheck when the vet asked why she was pregnant. Dad had already been neutered by then. Then there were nine of these things. Eight are over 50 lbs and basically funny-colored labs, and this one has all the stumpy genes packed into 30 lbs of super-athletic muscle. And teeth. So much teeth.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
She's my dream dog, if she were blue she would check every single box on my wishlist. She's a year old next month though, so I didn't think to post her here.

Members online

No members online now.