Snoring

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Did your dogs snore when they got old?

Summer has started snoring over the last few years and it's pretty bad. Nikki also snored in old age but I always thought it was because she was fat. Summer is very thin so that's obviously not it.

She keeps waking me up.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Buddy used to snore. So. BAD. It was like an ocean, lol. I honestly really miss it though, because I had gotten so used to it that it would help me fall asleep.

Pei-face has always snored - and wheezed, and snorted, and honked. I'm not sure I was prepared, I knew brachy breeds like Boxers and bulldogs did it, but wasn't aware before him that Pei also can because of their meaty mouths.

Now I find it endearing, but I can't imagine what it'll be like in his old age...

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Oz has always snored as far as I can remember. It seems to have gotten worse with age though.
His reverse sneezing seems to have gotten more prominent with age as well.

Ditto isn't old, but she snores. If she's really exhausted and in one of those deep sleeps where you can't wake her, her snoring is absurd.

Corvus just whistles in his sleep. His poor little nostril issues make him a noisy sleeper.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Ditte and Snoop Dogg snore a little bit. Not much, just enough to be cute. Can't hear Ditte much either way when she is sleeping in the guest room closet downstairs. :D (It's a crate training thing)

-Mark.

Brattina88

YES :cool: Maddie :rofl1: LOUDLY. sometimes I stretch her neck out to make her stop and she doesn't even way up LOL

Members online