Goodbye my dear old friend

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/smkie/media/August%201%202014/CIMG0254_zpse64ffd2b.jpg.html]
[/URL]

SHe was my pretty girl, my wonderful old woman. It was a pleasure, it was an honor, and she is dearly missed by us all.

Our time together was much to short, but I am trying to be grateful for what we did have.

Thank you to the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City, and thank you to Wellness grain free for making her most sernor years, full of smiles and laughter.

more photos coming.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

vid

SHe made lots of friends, and was good and careful even with the tiny ones

more

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I want to thank to all the CHazzers that helped when I was trying to find out what in the world I could do to help her. It was the sentence "elephant skin is always yeast" that set me on the right path for her.

Photobucket is making this so hard, I keep getting page error. I will come back and try to finish tomorrow. There are some photos I think that say everything I want to say about her better than any words I could ever put together.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm so sorry for your loss, but goodness was she ever lucky to find you for the "golden" time of her life :) It's always been so obvious how very well loved and happy she has been with you.

Taqroy

Oh Neccy. :( I'm so sorry Smkie. ((((hugs)))) You were a pure gift to her and I know she was to you. I'm trying hard not to cry at work, she was such a great girl and one of my favorite Chaz dogs.

SpringerLover

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a lucky girl she was, and how lucky you were to have found her. Rest easy sweet girl. Hugs for you Smkie.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I'm so sorry, Smkie. I know what a wonderful life you gave her, especially considering what she came from.

I'm sure Mary was there to lead her over the bridge and they are sharing stories about their awesome mom right now.

Members online

No members online now.