REssie and my Duet

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awww.....love how Ressie was rubbing into your head....is Ressie gentle with his nails?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Considering how big he is, I know he is trying to be gentle. I am mildly poked for the most part but.........if he misses his jump or lands wrong I do get scratched usually not bad , twice, not so good. He is however not gentle with his teeth. THat I want you to pet me but I also want to bite you is his motto.

He use to try to scalp us (he does this to Hyia too) but has learned that gets him ousted. Since you and Carl are Ressie's backup people (there is no one else I would trust under then sun but you) I am sure he would learn not to do this if you wanted. Hyia hollars blue murder if he gets up on her back so basically it is his and my thing. SInce I wear my leather coat from frost to spring he can jump away, I don't mind the company and it always makes me laugh.
I am sure he will settle as he ages. He is only 2 years old and feeling his oats. Sancho sure has slowed down, Ressie is a bit much for him these days but they still love each other and sleep as they always have from the beginning. I tell Sancho, see be careful what you wish for when Ressie bowls him over. You asked for this.:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.