Oh my gawd....

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Its a female BAMM!!!! :yikes::yikes:

BEAUTIFUL BORDER COLLIE/SPITZ PUPPY LOOKING FOR HOME

We have had Bailey since December 2008, two months after she was born. She is a 7 month old border collie/spitz mix. She is a very high energy and playful puppy. She knows all her basic commands (sit, down, stay, etc) but still requires to be taken out frequently until fully housebroken. She weighs 30 lbs and is expected to be from 35-40 lbs when fully grown. A busy 9-5 work schedule makes it hard for Bailey to get the care that she needs and so she needs a family that can provide as much attention and exercise as she requires.

Bailey is a very attractive and friendly puppy and considered a part of our family, so we are only looking for owners that are seriously willing to take a large responsibility & take her in. Rehoming fee applys.

She could seriously be like, a sibling!! That is, if she wasn't too young. (Dude if Skittledoo sees this I'm gonna die...)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
HOLY MOLY, it IS a Bamm doppelganger!

Have you PMed the link to this thread to skittle yet? :yikes:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
omg that does look like bamm!

I think we do need a bammett on this forum lol

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Skittle could always get her, and name her Pebbles... ;)

How far away is she from where Bamm was adopted from? If the geography is right, I think anyone would be hard pressed to say she's not Bamm's sister.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Skittle could always get her, and name her Pebbles... ;)

How far away is she from where Bamm was adopted from? If the geography is right, I think anyone would be hard pressed to say she's not Bamm's sister.
Except that this posting claims that she's 7 months old, and Bamm is three now I think. :p

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Cristy you are dead meat... this girl has been on my mind all night thanks to you... if only I could... She really looks amazing and the expression on her face in the second pic is sooooo like Bamm. He would be fine with her if given some time to work through the initial DR issue with her... but alas... I can't... but I want to... oh this is killing me seriously.

Members online

No members online now.