Fran's future puppy thread.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Every time I pick a name I change my mind.

Merlin.
Potter.
Merlin.
Potter.
Toulouse.
Duke.

In other news.. he is growing like a weed and getting him in-cabin might prove to be a challenge but it HAS to work since there is an embargo (no pets in baggage hold) on all major airlines.

He is perfect <3

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Every time I pick a name I change my mind.

Merlin.
Potter.
Merlin.
Potter.
Toulouse.
Duke.

In other news.. he is growing like a weed and getting him in-cabin might prove to be a challenge but it HAS to work since there is an embargo (no pets in baggage hold) on all major airlines.

He is perfect <3
Welp. He may just have to come here. Then I'll ship him when he can be shipped. Yah. That's it.... :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I think Merlin is perfect for him personally. That sig with his name there... it just looks RIGHT.
Augh <3

You will know for sure when he is there! I was going to call Payton "Payton" and decided against it, then a week later (of just calling him "puppy" the whole time) realized I was just fighting what was right the whole time, and Payton it was!

Airn

He is so adorable. Every time one of you gets a new dog or posts new pictures I think "Awww I want THAT for my next dog!f" At least my boyfriend is picky.

But seriously. Adorable. And Merlin?! Super cute : )

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Aww, so cute. Reminds me of when I went to get my puppy....such great memories.

He'll fit on the plane just fine. :) I didn't have any trouble with Cali. How much does he weigh now?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Merlin fits so well. Love it in your sig!

I really don't know how you're getting any school done right now with finals either going on/finishing. I would be total puppy brain. LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
LOL you guys are the best. I am really liking Merlin the more I get used to it :) I think it may very well stick.

Everything is all set up.. I'm so excited for Friday to be here! Liz..you have no idea.. I doodled puppy names on the side of my physics final lol but they are DONE so at least that's over.

Tort well you can meet us at the airport and get your puppy fix!

Ash not sure how much he weighs.. she's gonna measure him and make sure he will fit in the carrier but I spoke to the airline and they were very nice. They said if the attendants were ok with it (and the people next to me) he had to be in the carrier for take-off/landing but could be in my lap for the flight. They were sympathetic at his growing little legs lol

Members online

No members online now.