Poor, Poor Rizzo! ROFL!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Luna is taunting Rizzo now! ROFL! I think I'm gonna die laughing at this rate! :p

For those that don't know, Luna is my budgie (parakeet), and Rizzo has thought of her more as an interesting new squeeky toy than anything else since I found her. lol

So I have to keep an eye on her, cover Luna's cage when I'm gone and it's high up so there isn't much of a problem. When I'm here I uncover Luna's cage and she will talk and sing and screech, like any bird. Rizzo get's really excited at this and wants to eat her, but I've gotten her to ignore Luna most of the time.

Except today.

Luna has learned something new to say. It's now her FAVORITE thing to say, go figure! I think she may have a death wish honestly ;) hah

The things I've heard her say, that I can recognize, kinda lol
-Hello
-Bye Bye

and now, her new favorite!

"*kissing sounds* Rizzo."

O_O LOL I swear, Luna has a death wish. It sure serves to get Rizzo's attention that's for sure!

ACooper

I bet that is HILARIOUS to witness!

My budgie never used words but he would do cat meows and dog barks, telephone rings and whistle certain tunes.

It used to drive our cat NUTS when he would meow at the bird and the bird would meow BACK AT HIM! So I can imagine Rizzo's dilemma! hahahaha

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
lol--WE.MUST.HAVE.VIDEO. !
She's more camera shy than Rizzo! She won't run lol but she won't say anything on camera :(

I bet that is HILARIOUS to witness!

My budgie never used words but he would do cat meows and dog barks, telephone rings and whistle certain tunes.

It used to drive our cat NUTS when he would meow at the bird and the bird would meow BACK AT HIM! So I can imagine Rizzo's dilemma! hahahaha
ROFL! Your poor cat! hahaha!!

Members online

No members online now.