Mud, Mud and MORE MUD!! Grrrrr

LauraLeigh

I am glad to see winter going, I really am..... but with 4 dogs I truly wish we could skip the messy spring melt made worse this year by sooooo much late snow!! I have to do door police to try and at least reduce the amount of mud spread all over the whole house... I have two towels by the door just to towel off muddy feet... LOL

I really should not complain, it is GORGEOUS out... LOL

Just being grumpy.....

SharkBait

Aw mud... Tis very annoying! My dog goes out with white paws, but you should see them when he comes back!!
He very good and locating the muddiest parts of the park and huge puddles!

bubbatd

I'm sure with you here !!!! My back yard looks like a pig sty !

LauraLeigh

I took them all for a walk today, figured if you can't beat it...... Still more snow around then I thought, once thats all gone we can start to dry up a bit... LOL

bubbatd

Luckily with the warmth and sun today , I'm now getting concrete areas !

LauraLeigh

Grabbed a few pictures with the P&S after Mindy and Max went on a detour from their out for a pee trip outside...

Talk about Mud... Mindy and Max took off around the corner, Max came right back and went home feeling all guilty as the picture below shows, he never can get away with being bad, guilty conscience or something.... sometimes I don’t even know WHAT he did, only that he DID something… LOL

Mindy did not feel so guilty about going where she shouldn’t.. but her face shows what happens when a terrier buries her face in mud.... LOL

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
i feel your pain! i have to replant the majority of my backyard every year :(

Fran27

Lol Miakoda!

And I have the same problem too. I usually end up with mud all over the house, and usually it rains on the days I have to clean the floor...

About planting grass... I gave up a long time ago, lol. Something about spending money on something that is going to be destroyed again bothers me :D

Members online

No members online now.