A Day at the Park. (with Gonzo)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Since Gonzo is not a "dog park dog", I bring him to the park a few days a week to play without the crazy munchkin. It was really nice today, so me and my friend Grace brought him out. He was ecstatic! Lots of frisbee-playing and pop-tart-eating ensued. = )

Happy boyee.

*blink*

"Diz ma frisbeh! Frowit!"

"You hearded me."

There's more...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
These are soem WONDERFUL photos, I especially like these:

Gonzo sure looks like one happy dude, it never ceases to amaze me how gosh darn *happy* so many Chaz dogs are... :D

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Here's a video of him doing his thang! (the song was added because my voice is annoying)

This one is too funny not to add. I was, like, crying tears of laughter! Grace was making a bunch of weird noises to get Gonzo to make a funny face for a picture. She would decapitate me if she knew I posted it. Mwahaha! (Warning: turn down your volume...)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww, thanks Sizzle. :)

Gonzo is never happier than when he's playing frisbee. He is obsessed. I feel bad, but he can't do it too often... I don't want him to get hurt, especially since he's technically a "senior" now. When did that happen?!

OF COURSE Chaz dogs are the happiest dogs on earth. They are all very lucky to have us! Almost as lucky as we are to have them.

ACooper

He is a gorgeous guy! I love his face when Grace is making those noises Hehehehe, If he could talk I bet he'd tell you that you pick some STRANGE humans to hang out with! :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
what great pictures--and he does look very happy! dont' you love when you can let them do something (like frisbee) that just brings joy to them? Give him a hug for me!

milos_mommy

i played the funny noise video and Milo just launched himself onto my lap at the computer.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for all of the nice replies. : D I always thought he had the best smile, but I'm biased.

LMAO, AC, I'm pretty sure you're right!... But it's better than my (ex)friends who think dogs are boring.

Renee, I told her that, and she says she's glad they enjoyed it. ; ) She really does have a knack for strange noises.

Members online

No members online now.