I am ashamed...

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
We took Morgan to the dog park for the first time yesterday.

And I forgot to take a camera!! :(

I feel so dumb... I have failed you all.

We did have a good time, though. We met a newfoundland that was big enough for me to ride on (I didn't, BTW), and he was only 8mos old! :yikes: There was also a big shepherd mix that decided that his job was to make sure the bigger dogs didn't pick on the little dogs. He spent a lot of time following Morgan around, and if another dog that he deemed "too big" tried to play with Morgan, he would chase them away. When the next smallest dog arrived at the park, he went over to "protect" them instead. There was also a GORGEOUS weimeriener(sp?), and several boxers.

In short, we had a good time. Morgan was very well behaved. He went running with the other dogs, came back to us when called, and even tried out some the agility equipment. (He also taught the newfoundland to climb the ramps onto the platforms, which the newfie's owner found to be very funny.) Then when Morgan started to wear out, he just came and walked by our side. Very good boy. :)

On the way home, we stopped at a little dog-wash place. A friend of mine told me about it. I'd never heard of such a thing before! So we went in to wash the mud off Morgan and just check the place out. Guess what we found out... They sell food! Good food! So now we know where to find the good stuff. :D I am very excited!

So that is my story. I'm very very VERY sorry I don't have pictures to show for it.

Tahla9999

You've failed me! Oh how could you. I'll DIE without those pictures!

cinnamon

You're going to make her feel worse, lol. At least she confessed and I'm sure she will do things differently the next time she goes to the park (hint,hint--take your camera!)

I shall just heave a big sigh of disappointment....sigh.....

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I was afraid of that. :( Don't die!

You're going to make her feel worse, lol. At least she confessed and I'm sure she will do things differently the next time she goes to the park (hint,hint--take your camera!)

I shall just heave a big sigh of disappointment....sigh.....
I will never make this mistake ever again, I swear!

:D

Members online