Halloween

milos_mommy

Post everything and anything Halloween in this thread. What you're dressing as, decorating ideas, crafts, cool costumes you've seen, etc!

My daughter is being Princess Tiana from the Disney Princess and the frog. We bought her costume and I made her tiara.

I wasn't planning on dressing up because I'm planning on either giving birth or being home with a week old baby on Halloween, but yesterday I went to a party sans costume and felt lame. So I'm looking for ideas.

Fran27

I never dress up. I might if I find a Harry Potter or Jedi/Sith robe for cheap though, but that's pretty much it. But I don't go to parties or anything though...

Lisa wants to be Anna from Frozen and Chris Ant Man.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hannah wants to be Jem! Lol. It's a little more challenging for me to find stuff but we'll work it out. We always do lol

milos_mommy

Who is Jem?

Lillian's been wearing her Tiana costume for three days. So far we've just made some ghosts out of keurig cups to string on lights, colored pumpkins with markers, and made a lot of "spooky snacks" (oranges with Jack o lantern faces and spider olives.)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Jem and the Holograms. A cartoon from the 80's. Hannah has been watching it on netflix lol

Members online

No members online now.