Beach Pictures at Sunset/Dusk

mkj2013

In the fourth picture from the top it looks like there is a heart outline in the rock formations just to the right of Trent's head:)

Pretty cool, and awesome pics!

Equinox

Ahhhhh, thanks everyone for the insanely nice comments! Trent's staying right here, but I think we all need to rent out a Chaz beach house and vacation/meet up here :D

Also loving how many people thought the GWP was a sheep LOL Now I can't scroll past that picture without seeing the similarities :rofl1:

These are gorgeous!! I love them all.

I want to pack up my crew and take them on a roadtrip down to your area and have you take pretty beach pictures of them.
Yes, please! The pictures won't be as good as yours are, but I want to steal/meet your dogs.

when are we exchanging cameras again? cause I gotta get me that lens!
Best $50 ever spent. Get it, you won't regret it and I'd get more Keechak Aussie photos.

In the fourth picture from the top it looks like there is a heart outline in the rock formations just to the right of Trent's head:)

Pretty cool, and awesome pics!
There is! I didn't see it until someone else pointed it out to me earlier. It's a huge wall of sand in the background that beach goers love to carve on. Here's a picture from this summer of Trent posing on the wall:

SharkBait

wow, gorgeous photos Grace. Especially the one of Trent sitting on the beach with the reflection, amazing. I see you're getting better & better at this photography malarkey :)

JacksonsMom

OMG, Trent! These are fabulous pictures. I've been wanting to hit up a beach lately, this just made me want to now...

He's so gorgeous.

Equinox

wow, gorgeous photos Grace. Especially the one of Trent sitting on the beach with the reflection, amazing. I see you're getting better & better at this photography malarkey :)
Thank you so much!!

And holy crap, those presets you sent me? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have so much fun playing around with them, and love the black/white ones especially. Used the desaturating preset for the first two, and then tried switching them to black/white and loved the results, too:

OMG, Trent! These are fabulous pictures. I've been wanting to hit up a beach lately, this just made me want to now...

He's so gorgeous.
Thank you! And seriously, over here as long as it isn't raining, it's basically "beach weather" and we try to find the opportunity to drive to the coast.

SharkBait

Thank you so much!!

And holy crap, those presets you sent me? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have so much fun playing around with them, and love the black/white ones especially. Used the desaturating preset for the first two, and then tried switching them to black/white and loved the results, too:
Glad you've been enjoying them. You've got some great results, loved this set. Very eager to see more! :)

Members online

No members online now.